My Pillow | review

Minte

I need a snappy title
Reaction score
I know several of you will be enraged by this extravagant display of wealth..so you should close this thread now.

The rest.. Several weeks ago I decided to give mypillows a go and ordered 2 of them. They come all rolled in a black wrapper up so my first impression was not good. I followed the directions and after a bit they expanded to the correct size.

Mrs. Minte laughed at me for buying something from the television... But that first night her opinion changed. After sleeping on them for nearly 3 weeks I am also converted. This is really a comfortable pillow.

Lungo

Reaction score
I'd rather have a brick than a pillow that's too soft. These always seemed really soft to me. Is that not the case? What's so special about them?

Minte

I need a snappy title
Reaction score
I'd rather have a brick than a pillow that's too soft. These always seemed really soft to me. Is that not the case? What's so special about them?
They aren't that soft. The material is a shredded foam that distributes itself correctly.

Dun Ringill

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know several of you will be enraged by this extravagant display of wealth..so you should close this thread now.

The rest.. Several weeks ago I decided to give mypillows a go and ordered 2 of them. They come all rolled in a black wrapper up so my first impression was not good. I followed the directions and after a bit they expanded to the correct size.

Mrs. Minte laughed at me for buying something from the television... But that first night her opinion changed. After sleeping on them for nearly 3 weeks I am also converted. This is really a comfortable pillow.
I've been looking at them. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger! Thanks!

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Love the disclaimer. :laugh2:

A good pillow is hard to find. I instinctively like to sleep on my side, and the right pillow can make all the difference. Might have to check this out. Thanks for the advice. :h5:

Ed B

Reaction score
I almost went with My Pillow. My wife wasn't feeling it so I went with The Weekender. It's changed my life.

KP11520

Reaction score
I LOVE Big Pillows. Firm and Soft!

Fit CowGIRL pillows (No automobile drive train conversions here, but motor boats are) are the best for pillow fights.

Enjoy fellas. You know it was coming as it's finding its way into all your persona! LOL

What else are Les Pauls for?

I'm tempted to take the plunge Minte, so thank you for the validation! His Egyptian Cotton sheets might warrant a look. Great price for what they are. Good sheets are a scam as well as pillows. Dream Fit 4 sheets are my best at almost double.

Let the "PILLOW" fight continue!

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some talking head on the radio is always talking about My Pillows and they have discounts if you use his name..
Chad
I am sure that applies to all over.Just google for the discount in your area..

KTM

Reaction score
I've been using a My Pillow for about 8 months now. It's not bad. Previously I used a buckwheat pillow for several years and really liked it, I might switch back to the buckwheat pillow to see if I still like it. Prior to that I used a feather pillow pretty much since I was a teenager.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for almost 2 years. Very comfy, and they wash up really nice. Recommend.

Spartom

Reaction score

Damn 1%er. How dare you brag about your fancy pillows. All I have to lay my head on is a grocery bag filled with used underwear from the Salvation Army.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
meh...how bout a review of something interesting like a lambo.gotta be cool at first but after a while you must notice something you dont like about them.

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Up until a few years ago I still had the same goosefeather pillows I grew up with as a kid.
I mean like 30 or 40 years old.You took them out of the pillow cases and they looked nasty.
Finally in the dark of night they disappeared (the wife I am pretty sure disposed of them)