My New R8

Droog

Reaction score
Well, I finally found the Les Paul for me. I'd been hunting for an R8 for awhile now and finally found the one. It's a limited edition R8 in "Mapleburst" I've seen another one ( there was a run of 75 produced ) on this forum. It even came with a bottle of maple syrup. Tons of figure in the top, ( Can't really see it in the pics, I'm the worlds worst photographer ) and a little flame in the back. The neck is closer to the R9's I've played, but she's awesome. No name yet, but I've been playing her exclusively for about a week. Just love it. She sounds awesome

Attachments

Deus Vult

Reaction score
Well, I finally found the Les Paul for me. I'd been hunting for an R8 for awhile now and finally found the one. It's a limited edition R8 in "Mapleburst" I've seen another one ( there was a run of 75 produced ) on this forum. It even came with a bottle of maple syrup. Tons of figure in the top, ( Can't really see it in the pics, I'm the worlds worst photographer ) and a little flame in the back. The neck is closer to the R9's I've played, but she's awesome. No name yet, but I've been playing her exclusively for about a week. Just love it.
congrats on the new axe. those maplebursts are very nice.

Vintage_Burster

Reaction score
Wow, 2many's is more Ice Tea/Cherry, yours is more Tobacco...and thats the way we like it :D

Droog

Reaction score
Wow, 2many's is more Ice Tea/Cherry, yours is more Tobacco...and thats the way we like it :D

Actually, other than the heavy figure on mine, 2many's pictures are colour wise alot closer to mine. As I said earlier, I'm the worlds worst photographer.

But yeah, in person it actually kind of resembles a tobaccoburst that's suffered some fading.

:hmm:

Droog

Reaction score
Thanks :thumb: Going to give her a good workout now before bed.

:thumb:

Olli

Reaction score
Man, congratulations.
These are very nice. I think I´ve seen a R9 with this color somewhere, where also this cool bottle and the COA were shown.
Absolutely beautiful.
I didn´t know they made R8s though.

I wish you a lot of fun and joy with this awesome piece.

Droog

Reaction score
Thanks man. Didn't know they did a limited edition R9, so that's cool to know. Not that it matters, I was hunting for the right R8 plaintop anyways.

Gunner

CEO Teen Axe Leader
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally found the Les Paul for me. I'd been hunting for an R8 for awhile now and finally found the one. It's a limited edition R8 in "Mapleburst" I've seen another one ( there was a run of 75 produced ) on this forum. It even came with a bottle of maple syrup. Tons of figure in the top, ( Can't really see it in the pics, I'm the worlds worst photographer ) and a little flame in the back. The neck is closer to the R9's I've played, but she's awesome. No name yet, but I've been playing her exclusively for about a week. Just love it. She sounds awesome

It has a real understated elegance about it. It doesn't scream at you, it entices you! Sharp axe! Congrats.:applause:

Droog

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. This one's become my #1....It's getting alot of playing time.

:thumb:

huffdaddy

Reaction score
I really want one of these. Droog, could you phone my wife and tell her that owning it has made you a better human being, and a more complete member of society?? Maybe improved you sex life ?
Seriously, I want an R8 Plaintop, and the whole Canadian special-edition thing is the kicker. Very nice !

Latest Threads