My new favorite sport to watch BKB

nauc

Reaction score
yall want any soap?...

Fight+Club+Pic+007.jpg

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
And in case you think the ladies are soft…I’ve never seen blood percolate out of a female boxer’ s eye socket before but I have now lol

The ref should have paused the fight in the first round to have her eye examined by a doctor.
It's a little too much for me.

FWIW, call me old fashion but I don't think such fights should be organized.
Yes the fighters are willing participants but it doesn't mean they fully freely accept
the consequences.

larryguitar

Reaction score
The ref should have paused the fight in the first round to have her eye examined by a doctor.
It's a little too much for me.

FWIW, call me old fashion but I don't think such fights should be organized.
Yes the fighters are willing participants but it doesn't mean they fully freely accept
the consequences.
Gotta' disagree. Adults do what they want; start deciding what's good for them and you end up at loud music making you deaf.

Larry

irocdave12

Reaction score
On now for the next 3 hours it looks like. Anyone with the NXT channel “Next Level Sports” channel might wanna tune in as its always pretty good watch. Looks like they made the ring smaller this batch of fights so you can’t dance and run away through the fight which I dig. Here in Pa its channel 597 on Fios

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toughest guy I knew in the service was about 5’4” and maybe 130#s. He was from Woonsocket Rhode Island, or as he pronounced it WoonSacket RoeDieLand.
One of the bars in Phoenix would have bare knuckle fights in the basement.
This little Banty Rooster would win more often than not, against much bigger opponents.

I have yet to try the Bare Knuckle Pickups, but the fights are great!

ElChoad

Reaction score
Bare Knuckle? Yeah, those are awesome pickups...

Latest Threads