My latest thread about nothing.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Half the money you can get a tricked out Nissan.

You should see the engine compartment in that! You wouldn't believe the size of the hamster they have running in the wheel.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Half the money you can get a tricked out Nissan.

Bleh. I don't want anything modified. People who do that screw up a perfectly good car half the time. And don't get me started on the body kits. Half of them just look really unprofessional. It's a disservice to quality of those cars. Hondas are so tightly made, and handle like it.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Bleh. I don't want anything modified. People who do that screw up a perfectly good car half the time. And don't get me started on the body kits. Half of them just look really unprofessional. It's a disservice to quality of those cars. Hondas are so tightly made, and handle like it.
Ya, but you could do a nice French polish on that body kit. Hell, even a burst in nitro if you were feeling adventurous.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ya, but you could do a nice French polish on that body kit. Hell, even a burst in nitro if you were feeling adventurous.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Or as a joke I could just get "broke ass mexican" spraypainted on the side. hahahahahahaha. God, that'd piss so many people off going down Independance ave. I almost have to now. Might as well throw in one of the cool air pumps as well. Helps stop Hondas from blowing up when you start to really push it past 6000 rpm. Then I drive like a huge douche and not just look like one.

All that said, I'd love to get my hands on a V-tec V6, perhaps an automatic. Gas consumption would be an issue though.

Latest Threads