My Last PAF (CLONE) "SHOOT-OUT"

Vote for the one you like the Most. 1st is best, down to last & is not you cup of tea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I haven't used Photobucket in a decade. Horrible interface. YouTube would be a great option because of easy access on any device and it would get a much bigger audience just for people who want to hear a particular pickup regardless of the contest.
When photo bucket did their upgrade back a few months ago they seem to do away with certain things

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
I closed my Photobucket account a few years back at the first round of forced ads and bullying to pay. If I'm going to pay for photo hosting, I'm also going to be the boss, not the client.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The only reason I have kept mine is because I have yet to find photo hosting site that can do better and is much easier to use.

jamman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys ,, As soon as I have some time , I'll start checking out other methods to post everything .
Lately I've been so busy ,,, I haven't worried about posting pics , and haven't posted videos in years ....
Changes always seems to "Hurt", In one way or another ... Like Learning ...

What's a little more ?? :beer: 2 please ......:thumb:

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I've saved them all and would post them with Jamman's permission. We discussed it briefly a while back but he was thinking of another service to use if he was going to repost them. Many of the vid services either cost a bunch or compress the crap out of their media (Youtube) which changes the sound a fair bit.

mdubya

Reaction score
I've saved them all and would post them with Jamman's permission. We discussed it briefly a while back but he was thinking of another service to use if he was going to repost them. Many of the vid services either cost a bunch or compress the crap out of their media (Youtube) which changes the sound a fair bit.
Youtube is still the easiest and most accessible for most. It would be greatly appreciated if you were able to do it. :dude:

Hamtone

Reaction score
Youtube is still the easiest and most accessible for most. It would be greatly appreciated if you were able to do it. :dude:
I just starting to dream about that builder in the SE who makes killer recreations and I will need to pick some pickups.

jamman

Premium Member
Reaction score
WOW , Hey guys:wave: .I've been on a very long vacation lol!!!! and pretty busy down here in Brazil the last~ 2 years .(Carnival starts tonight :cheers2:) ....
Sure , You can post those vids , if you still have them and want to . I have no issue with that what so ever ,So feel Free ....
I'm shocked this thread is still alive and some want to see those vids ....
I haven't even logged in or looked at this site in a year or more ...
I was supposed to get a email when i got a PM and did for a while ,but I see that 1 PM was made and I never got the email ... I will check that out as I always reply to those .

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome back!

I'm going to look through my HDDs and see if I can find traces of these. Over the past couple years I've had 2 catastrophic computer crashes that killed terabytes of data; both completely my fault.... Mostly it was old crap I'd kept and can do without (I'm a digital hoarder and I'm okay with it) but one of those drives had all my guitar related stuff including these Vids and some salvaged files for the Canadian PAF shootout that I was re-hosting until I moved servers.

jamman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to here that , I've had that happen also .. PITA ,Bigtime . I wouldn't' say I'm back , as i was just looking around yesterday and saw your post and have kind of moved on. it got very bring here and so many repeated questions about the same thing over and over again ... But I wanted to answer you and answer a PM that I had . Those I would also answer , or at least try to . If I have a chance ,,, and remember (that's that hard part) I'll se If I can find the original videos . I know I have them stored on a separate HD (for save keeping) If I do, I'll let you know and we'll work out getting them to you, so if you want to post them you can .... Give me a week or so ,,,

If you PM me , getting a notice from the forum worked yesterday, from a member who had PM'ed me a while back and I replied to yesterday ...

I'm still surprised the videos are being used/looked at /asked for ,since they are so old at this point.
But hey ,if it helps somebody , That's great ....

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I was actually able to find them :)

They're still great and were a ton of work on your part and one of the best things is they showcase a bunch of now very rare pickups that people have been asking about. Definitely still valid even though they're 8 years old!

jamman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, i couldn't get back sooner . Lost Internet service for 2 days ,due to a very large & close Lightning strike(total of 3 within 30 minutes). Which is normal here. Although the power supply has gotten better over the last few years . this strike was 1 that was close enough that it made the whole room I was in light up ,,, . Power came back in seconds but knocked out internet and phone service for a while . Killed my hard line phone ...:shock:

Great , Glad you were able to get them . Off hand I do not recall which set James had sent me . I can try and find the emails we exchanged at that time to see if It contains any info as to which ones they are . I haven't looked for the vids yet ,but will tomorrow or the (most likely) next day .

Latest Threads