My incoming 2019 Les Paul Standard '50s

johnnytuinals

Reaction score
Nice guitar,,,,how must did you get off of the guitar? (15%}………………..JT

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I had to wait FIVE excruciating days for my Les Paul- when it arrives pics please :D

Bend'n'Slide

Reaction score
Wow...!! :applause:

That’s beautiful — congratulations!

Each new NGD post that I see from the new Originals series just adds to the overall picture of a fabulous new era from Gibson.

The new version of the Cherry Sunburst is just sooooooo much better than they have managed of late. I know they’re not quite R8s or R9s but for a classic Lester at a significantly lower price these are amazing.

If I wasn’t quite so fond of my ‘16 Trad then I’d completely be looking for one of these!

Bemis

Reaction score
Too funny. I had that guitar pulled up and was checking out pictures. When I refreshed, it was gone and I realized someone snatched it up. So glad you got that one! It's sooo stunning! Enjoy!

boxrbus

Reaction score
Too funny. I had that guitar pulled up and was checking out pictures. When I refreshed, it was gone and I realized someone snatched it up. So glad you got that one! It's sooo stunning! Enjoy!
That is funny! Wildwood had just posted three that they got in...and Dave's Guitars posted one. I looked at all of them and thought this one was the best for me. Hoping it plays as good as it looks!!

Pappy58

Reaction score
Looks awesome. So does anyone know if these 50s/60s USA standards have long tenons? Weight Relief? 50's Model have 50s wiring? :hmm:

Breezin

Reaction score
You guys are Killing me with these ! HCB right?
This is the third one within a couple weeks on here. Beautiful.

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
These guitars are beautiful and you got a winner. :cheers:

I think Gibson has a live one here.... These new ‘50s and ‘60s model Standards have been on a roll.

Jmpman

Reaction score
You will love it. Just got my 50's Standard Gold top from Wildwood last week and I was floored with how good it sounded and played, plus the great customer service and setup they did on it! You will not be disappointed. Gibson has upped their game for sure.

boola1

Reaction score
I grabbed this one from Wildwood Guitars just as it hit their website this afternoon! Ships out Monday...gonna be a LONG weekend!!!
It looks great! Do you know how much it weighs?

boxrbus

Reaction score
It looks great! Do you know how much it weighs?
If I remember correctly...Wildwood stated this one was just under 10 pounds on their website. I should have written down the specs before I bought it.