My finger bleeding!!!

R994

Reaction score
I tried to play van halen solo. But when I try practice slide and pull off. My fingers stared bleeding . Is it normal.

ARandall

Reaction score
Depends.
How often do you bleed doing other tasks/chores in the normal scheme of things??

Guitar is no different to any other task, in that.......
If you're playing for many hours straight then you'd say yes.
If you're a new player, or just starting your playing schedule for the day, then no.

R994

Reaction score
Depends.
How often do you bleed doing other tasks/chores in the normal scheme of things??

Guitar is no different to any other task, in that.......
If you're playing for many hours straight then you'd say yes.
If you're a new player, or just starting your playing schedule for the day, then no.
i dont remember exactly how much i played but i played alot last few days alot like i dont know why i am kinda addicted for some reason, cause i was doing a recording. i lost count how much i played.

suddenly i am able to play some van halen solos, so i was trying to perfect it and it very close. I dont bleed much. The bleeding is not as bad as i intially thought. Its not from my fingers. Its from between the nails and fingers.

Well at least my fretboard is now imprinted. I can say i have blood on that guitar lol.

LPPILOT

Reaction score
no worries , you ll get blood poison and have to have it amputated

Spudvader

Reaction score
No, this is very unusual. Best call the F.I.B tell them that you started bleeding :laugh2:

Quoitsman

Reaction score
I got my first real six-string
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Played it 'til my fingers bled
Was the summer of '69

Reactions: nkd

Sharky

Reaction score
the calluses on one of my fingers cracked open a little zhe other day. Didn't bleed, but hurt like a mother. I decided to fill the crack up with superglue, worked like a charme

bobsessed

Reaction score
the calluses on one of my fingers cracked open a little zhe other day. Didn't bleed, but hurt like a mother. I decided to fill the crack up with superglue, worked like a charme
Don't do that. Cyanoacrylate glue is highly carsenogenic, and you'll get cancer sooner or later.

dasherf17

Reaction score
I tried to play van halen solo. But when I try practice slide and pull off. My fingers stared bleeding . Is it normal.
Don't know if it's been said, but the old saying " I played till my fingers bleed" holds true....if you play hard and your fingers aren't used to it...sometimes it happens...lighten up a bit...

Sharky

Reaction score
Don't do that. Cyanoacrylate glue is highly carsenogenic, and you'll get cancer sooner or later.
thanks, but what isn't? I know I shouldn't smoke. Knew it when I was 14 and started. Now I'm 60, still smoking. I wish someone told me

Latest Threads