My Ferrari Arrived Today

Neffco

Reaction score
Got picked up hitchhiking by a ferrari once. It was a 4 seater. 1980s era from memory. That’s the only time I’ve been in one.

Congrats on the sweet ride!

allwheelz

Reaction score
The damn calipers are half the circumference of the wheel!!! Wonder how many pistons per caliper...I couldn't imagine jumping on the brakes...

Olds442

Reaction score
You know, I have to wonder how many of these we're going to see now that the Tesla Model 3 is putting supercar-grade launch torque into the hands of average idiots. Electricity doesn't make the back tires grip any better.
this car should toast the performance model 3 in a 1/4 mile run, as well as the 0-60. like not even be close.

but i'm absolutely willing to get my ass handed to me by @Minte up at union grove or road america. i have no doubt he would hand me a whooping in a variety of flavors.

even if i could half way hang in the straights, he'd murder me in the curves.

it is the way.

Last edited:

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
this car should toast the performance model 3 in a 1/4 mile run, as well as the 0-60. like not even be close.

but i'm absolutely willing to get my ass handed to me by @Minte up at union grove or road america. i have no doubt he would hand me a whooping in a variety of flavors.

even if i could half way hang in the straights, he'd murder me in the curves.

it is the way.
...but apart from that, how do you think you’d go?

:hmm:

:laugh2:

cheers

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
When I hit the lottery, which will be never, their will be one of two F cars in my garage. An F40, or a 365 GTB. And definitely *not* the Spyder. Convertibles are for girls.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Summer my senior year in high school, I worked at a garage.

It was a damn scuzzy garage. Total mess.

Owner had some spaces in back for friends to store some of their cars.

One of them was a purple 1968 Ferrari Dino. I shit you not.

It was covered in old boxes, old v belts, all sorts of auto-shop crap. And it was filthy as hell.

Again, I shit you not.

So me and this other guy who had keys to the shop decided to open back up after the owner went home, pull out that Dino, give it a bath, take it around for a drive.

We took it to Van Nuys Blvd on a Wednesday night. Cruise night.

Got back about 0:300. sprayed the car with the hose, threw dust and dirt all over it, put it back in the shop, stacked the boxes, belts and crap back on it, put the cars back that had it blocked in.

-Owner was never the wiser.

Latest Threads