My Ferrari Arrived Today

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know this is probably the last thing on a buyer's mind but I'm curious. Hows the stereo?

RAG7890

Reaction score
Hey Minte, from memory I know you're a fan of Porsche. Did you ever consider the GT2 RS or other?

I have to say though even though I like Porsche & BMW, this is the first Ferrari Model that I'd like to own.

Great looking / performing Car.

Cheers, Rudi

Minte

I need a snappy title
Reaction score
Hey Minte, from memory I know you're a fan of Porsche. Did you ever consider the GT2 RS or other?

I have to say though even though I like Porsche & BMW, this is the first Ferrari Model that I'd like to own.

Great looking / performing Car.

Cheers, Rudi
If I were looking for a real track car, the GT2 would be on my short list. They are sprung so tightly, it would beat the crap out of you using it a lot on the road.

Laggspike

Reaction score
I just had to log in to say congratulations!

If you ever come to Sweden in that ride, you better come by and give me a ride :D

I might be a little jelly tho :p

Tone deaf

Reaction score
If I were looking for a real track car, the GT2 would be on my short list. They are sprung so tightly, it would beat the crap out of you using it a lot on the road.
You could go track-only with the GT3R.:shock:*

* I'd stick with that beautiful creation you bought.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Wow, that's quite a car! Congrats!

Just don't drive it like these idiots:

You know, I have to wonder how many of these we're going to see now that the Tesla Model 3 is putting supercar-grade launch torque into the hands of average idiots. Electricity doesn't make the back tires grip any better.

six-string

Reaction score
my Ferrari didn't arrive today.
gotta take the bus again. man!