My Epiphone LP is better than my Gibson LP

msalama

Reaction score
I had a brand new Epi LP for a year. It was a nice guitar. Was it better than my '73 LP Deluxe? Hell no.

80smetalhead

Reaction score
nothing wrong with Epiphone so take your head out of your butt and nose out of the air,do you think because you own and play a Gibson your a better player than a half decent player than can Make an Epiphones sing,Beatles did ok with Epiphone so have many other great players,

ive also seen the state of some of the Gibson Guitars that have been produced ,and purchased by members of this forum,shoddy is not the word but crap is,Guitars pushing the price Gibson do should be flawless,
I don’t recall writing anything about mine or others playing ability, But I must have knocked the Epiphone chip off your shoulder and hit pretty close to home based on your hostile reply.

80smetalhead

Reaction score
I think this whole thread is pointless and try not to feed into it. Those of us that have been playing guitar long enough know the diff between the Gibson and Epiphone guitars. At my age I don't need a 3k guitar to fart around in my room with. Epiphone is doing great for what they offering now a days. I can own 3 or 4 of the Epi's with upgrades and buy a new amp for what i would spend on the Gibson. Too me it's not worth it but does that make the Epiphone a better guitar than the Gibson?? Prob not but a better choice for my needs and wants.
This is a well thought out answer. Thanks for the reply.

wires

Banned
Reaction score
Best LP I ever had: Gibson
2nd best: Epiphone. Once in a while a great neck meets a great body on the assembly line.

rjwilson37

Reaction score
I will post this one more time. All 4 of these guitars are top notch, just fantastic playing, sounding with a great feel and all a little bit different than each other. One is not better than the other, all fantastic. Epiphone is doing a great job now; the neck feel and playability is just as good as my Gibson's.

number1guitars.jpg

WannaLesPaul

Reaction score
My cheap LP is better than your expensive LP :rolleyes:

WTF Are y'all 9 years old!?

The OP was just trolling... get it?

Obviously not. Now 11 pages full of worthless argumentative bullshit.

msalama

Reaction score
What WLP said. So mods, how about closing this BS thread?

DrBGood

Reaction score
My cheap LP is better than your expensive LP :rolleyes:

WTF Are y'all 9 years old!?

The OP was just trolling... get it?

Obviously not. Now 11 pages full of worthless argumentative bullshit.

What WLP said. So mods, how about closing this BS thread?
Do you both feel your manhood threatened ?

A lot of Gibson are better than Epiphone, but "some" Epiphone ARE better than "some" Gibson, like it or not.

WannaLesPaul

Reaction score
Do you both feel your manhood threatened ?

A lot of Gibson are better than Epiphone, but "some" Epiphone ARE better than "some" Gibson, like it or not.
Manhood threatened? That's some big talk for a 9 year old lol

Dude please just do me, yourself and everyone else a favor... stfu, stop the shit stirring and find something constructive to obsess over.

efstop

I render not the posterior of a rodent
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of old, equally pointless threads below if you're up for a necro marathon. This thread will be down there someday :laugh2:

DrBGood

Reaction score
Manhood threatened? That's some big talk for a 9 year old lol

Dude please just do me, yourself and everyone else a favor... stfu, stop the shit stirring and find something constructive to obsess over.
Oh yeah, the ultimate knee jerk reaction, you're a 9 year old.

Blabla.gif

WannaLesPaul

Reaction score
How clever! And it only took you 15 minutes to come up with that one LOL

Oh well, your pic is kinda cute anyway........

Latest Threads