My dream rig will be complete!

notoperational

Reaction score
I decided to go ahead and sell my Rocker 30 to a buddy of mine on TheGearPage..

Now...

I am awaiting Orange to ship my Rockerverb 50. Call me ridiculous, but I almost got a white one haha. But, I am really stoked... Now, if I can just manage through the week without going crazy... :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I may have to add another cab to the equation though... An Orange 2x12 would look good sitting atop my 4x12... :cool:

Hausmet

Reaction score
I love the white but both are awesome. Id love to have that setup but it would mostly go to waste living in nyc. Someday!

post some pics when you get it.

Tuya Customs

Reaction score
Sounds awesome man. I still think any amount of speakers above four is still overkill.

acstorfer

Reaction score
Your neighbors must freakin love you... Congrats!

onedaycloser

Reaction score
.. rig .. complete? These words don't make sense together :hmm:.

Glad you're getting close to your ideal (for the moment) rig.

hipofutura

Reaction score
You Orange guys are crazy! But, I understand why. Very nice amps! I favor the white/blonde ones.

LesPauI+SG=Win

Reaction score
Now just order 4 4x12;s and one more rocker 50 head and you will have an orange wall of doom

Splattle101

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You must be the gassiest little gear monkey in here, Brett.:laugh2:

Reaperc89

Reaction score
If he orders half black and half white cabinets he can create a big checkered wall of tone! :p

notoperational

Reaction score
Sounds awesome man. I still think any amount of speakers above four is still overkill.

Your telling that to the wrong dude!

Didn't you just buy 2 orange 4x12's? lol

No sir. The other Orange 4x12 is my singers. Who is also a damn good guitarist.

Your neighbors must freakin love you... Congrats!

They do... I'm sure they love me even more since all my gear has been moved to my practice space... Which is about an hour away haha ;)

.. rig .. complete? These words don't make sense together :hmm:.

Glad you're getting close to your ideal (for the moment) rig.

I cannot possibly think of what else I would even want. Besides some guitars and pedals... And maybe a 2x12 cab for stacking and grab n' go purposes, I literally will never, ever need an amp again.

Although, idk what I would do with it... I'd really like to have an AD140 in the stable. I need to STOP thinking about getting more Oranges ha.

You Orange guys are crazy! But, I understand why. Very nice amps! I favor the white/blonde ones.

We are crazy.

I favor the um... The Orange? :D

Now just order 4 4x12;s and one more rocker 50 head and you will have an orange wall of doom

That is a bit much.

... Give about 6 months though. I'm sure I'll have something more ridiculous than my present set-up.

You must be the gassiest little gear monkey in here, Brett.:laugh2:

You work where I do and see if you don't buy a bunch of stuff!!!

If he orders half black and half white cabinets he can create a big checkered wall of tone! :p

Nah... The wheat grills would throw it off ;)

captainbraindamage

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
And maybe a 2x12 cab for stacking and grab n' go purposes, I literally will never, ever need an amp again.

That's what I thought. Wait till you're 55 with a herniated disc, that little combo will look pretty nice. :thumb:

notoperational

Reaction score
That's what I thought. Wait till you're 55 with a herniated disc, that little combo will look pretty nice. :thumb:

Your gonna enjoy that Vicky you just ordered ;)

I'm sure I won't be stacking forever. But, one day when I don't, they are gonna look great in my living room!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

notoperational

Reaction score
Post video of the awesomeness.

We just did a recording session that was all my Tele (well, a little appearance by a Les Paul ;) ) ran into my Rockerverb rig.

Most of it was the dirty channel, but I used the Clean channel cranked up with the EP-booster turned on for a little bit too ;) . That was all Les Pauls on that setting.

Latest Threads