My dream of a Challenger EV is looking more like it may someday happen.

Droog

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be political, I just love the sound of a V-8 while rowing through a manual gearbox. :shock:

It's just what I like, so I guess I'll be keeping my old Mustang.

Last edited:

redcoats1976

Reaction score
if the EV mustang actually was a mustang and not a stupid SUV,id be ok with it.but that isnt a mustang.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
"Occupied" the TV series from which the first picture is taken, is quite good, IMO. Great food for thought with a very cool retro (WWII occupation) vibe.* Scandinavian film making is quite good and a wonderful break from Hollywood bile.

*The approach to the film making is cool, not WWII occupation.

Olds442

Reaction score
"Occupied" the TV series from which the first picture is taken, is quite good, IMO. Great food for thought with a very cool retro (WWII occupation) vibe.
we're at the end of S1. it's a little slow but we like it so far, things have picked up near the end of this season.

fett

Get fett. It pays.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I changed tires for Monkey Wards in the early '70's. I was all excited when a Challenger came in. That was until I had to drive onto the rack. I am 6'6" tall and I barely fit.:doh:

lancpudn

Reaction score
`

LOL that's brilliant :laugh2:

I've thrown the towel in & joined the BEV club today :dude:, I picked up my MG ZS EV (my first BEV) this afternoon & it drives really nice, smooth & quiet. Very pleased with it.

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've thrown the towel in & joined the BEV club today :dude:, I picked up my MG ZS EV (my first BEV) this afternoon & it drives really nice, smooth & quiet. Very pleased with it.
Nice looking car. What color?

Olds442

Reaction score
`

LOL that's brilliant :laugh2:

Congrats! It looks awesome, enjoy.

Latest Threads