My Dream Gear ~come true?

Belo

Reaction score
1300euro? what the...? I though thats gona be more than 2000-2500 o_O.
I want the honeyburst or goldtop like slash from tokyo concert <3

rjshare

Reaction score
is no-one going to point out that a major factor in slash's tone was the marshall amps he uses?

Belo

Reaction score
SoManyGuitar why..?Whats the problem? I can play all his songs...He inspired me so i bought my first guitars

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
1300euro? what the...? I though thats gona be more than 2000-2500 o_O.
I want the honeyburst or goldtop like slash from tokyo concert <3
Well yeah im talking second hand prices. They might have 1 or 2 scratches.

rjshare

Reaction score
Well yeah im talking second hand prices. They might have 1 or 2 scratches.
what about cigarette burns?

the guy wants :slash: tone

gotta have cigarette burns...

oh yeah, dont forget to set the pick guard up properly too or you won't even get close to that afd tone.

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
what about cigarette burns?

the guy wants :slash: tone

gotta have cigarette burns...

oh yeah, dont forget to set the pick guard up properly too or you won't even get close to that afd tone.
You dont know shit mate.

Pickguard off!! :laugh2:

RombardO

Reaction score
SoManyGuitar why..?Whats the problem? I can play all his songs...He inspired me so i bought my first guitars
You don't want to end up copying Slash's work 100%. If you do that you'll most likely never develop your own style at all and will end up sounds stale and boring.

Belo

Reaction score
Oranjeaap that's interesting proposition.Im gona drive to Warsaw to the Gibson shop and check out the guitar then ill decide which one I will buy online.
RombardO I know but I am making a guns n roses covers capel so its a good start i guess :) The problem is that I dont want to start playing shows with an lame epi and fender mustang or smt like that.I want to have a real beautiful gibson and a great amp so people will give me and my band more respect...

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
Oranjeaap that's interesting proposition.Im gona drive to Warsaw to the Gibson shop and check out the guitar then ill decide which one I will buy online.
RombardO I know but I am making a guns n roses covers capel so its a good start i guess :) The problem is that I dont want to start playing shows with an lame epi and fender mustang or smt like that.I want to have a real beautiful gibson and a great amp so people will give me and my band more respect...
You dont get respect from owning nice gear. You get respect if you show you got skills playing the guitar.
If you wish, I can personally test the guitar when you decide you want to buy a second hand guitar here.

Belo

Reaction score
I just want to play with a professional instruments...

CaseyJr.

Reaction score
Epi's are professional if they are set up right, I've seen people in huge bands playing them here in the US. Do not judge a guitar by the name on the 'stock, some are real roses and some are just duds. Like has been said above people respect skill above gear.

Belo

Reaction score
Yeah but I already decided.I want to have Gibson a real instrument not a guitar that only looks like LP.

Belo

Reaction score
Someone said that ppl dont realize that slash sound is from marshall...so which marshall would be good for me? I know slash uses jcm 800 but its too loud for house right?

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
Just buy a tube amp and it will sound more than good enough.

Belo

Reaction score
what tube...I wanted to sound close to slash tone so i bought everything cheaper but I was unhappy. Now i want to buy more expensive stuff to have a great killer tune so...the killer slash tune is from marshall head and speaker...will i get it with an tube amp...?