My Classics. Please post yours!

uncajoey

Reaction score

Gad damn those Classics are beautiful mate. This is my 2018 GT which I feel quite lucky to own, it's a great opportunity to own a bound P90 GT without paying out a lot, and it's a tone monster! Pics are from when it was new.
Beautiful! I sold my R7 recently to finance another Classic. I’ll have another Goldtop someday I hope.

Christosterone

Premium Member
Reaction score
He Chris you are the Bigsbyfreak ???
I
Its all Chris' fault...

No not really, this was a suprise 2017 xmas gift from the wife!

2017 GT Classic

If I had any influence than I couldn’t be more honored...

Classics are my favorite models on earth and goldtops are the most beautiful musical art on the planet...maybe tied with a Steinway and sons grand...

Gold tops rule and I am so happy if I played any part in u getting that...
My only regret is I don’t have a GT classic with zebras,... :drool:

-Chris

Niloy63

Reaction score
I don't have the pleasure of owning a Classic, but dayum... these guitars are turning my head in all sorts of directions! I have enough on the GAS queue. I really shouldn't be adding to it any time soon, and these threads certainly don't help. It's damn near masochistic for me to look through these threads. :facepalm:

Thundermtn

Reaction score
My '01 Classic, which believe it or not was almost a plain top at time of purchase. It got better looking but always sounded great. It took sixteen years to find a CS I liked more.

upload image

I still play it several times a week, it's sort of the gate keeper for purchasing future guitars. If one doesn't sound and look better than this one then I don't really need it.