My bands new promotional Video

cragginshred

Reaction score
Thanks fellas we had fun and are getting a great response to it. All the other 'geriatric' bands in the area are playing geriatric material. No one does what we do and @BDW60 as you stated we have a front man with a killer voice!

The younger bands may not have grey hair but they are playing screamo crap.

wildhawk1

Reaction score
UOTE="motowntom, post: 9862623, member: 14345"]
Geritol rock, yikes!!!
Cheers
[/QUOTE]

The guys above are still rocking it unlike many twenty somethings I know that live like they're one hundred.

Geritol rock, YES!!!

Check out this guy's channel. Chops and a voice.

Last edited:

01GT Eibach

Reaction score
The whole thing was very professional looking ... very good. Did you rent the studio and then pay for the video services?

cragginshred

Reaction score
@01GT Eibach yes, the videographer works for the studio so his fee was tacked on. Thanks!

@VidPro I'm 54, drummer is 44 other guys are early 60's and we have a sound that turns piss into gasoline live!!
This vid is very tame, not only was I not using my real tube head I was trying very hard to nail every part to not have to waste everyone's time punching back in. so my 'live moves' were not present. :acoustic:

VidPro

Reaction score
@01GT Eibach yes, the videographer works for the studio so his fee was tacked on. Thanks!

@VidPro I'm 54, drummer is 44 other guys are early 60's and we have a sound that turns piss into gasoline live!!
This vid is very tame, not only was I not using my real tube head I was trying very hard to nail every part to not have to waste everyone's time punching back in. so my 'live moves' were not present. :acoustic:
That's awesome. The friends I play with are in their 40s to 50's and when we're playing age is wiped away. Just give me some good music and who cares about the rest!

Oh and one of the plusses of being a bit older is we can most likely afford the toys we want. :)

cragginshred

Reaction score
@LPMarshall Hack will do bro! We would love to play the Whiskey but the pay to play deal is not a good idea.
Know any promoters that might wanna make it worth our while?

Latest Threads