My apologies ...

NRBQ

Reaction score
I've read this entire thread font to back and can only find one joke.

smk506

Reaction score
I’ve noticed a trend with a few posters who really don’t seem to enjoy being here, yet they still keep popping back in... I really don’t get that, if you don’t like the general vibe of the members or management, there’s a hell of a lot of other places online to go.

We had that one antifa wannabe who warned anyone with different ideologies to ‘stay out of St. Louis’ but at least he finally got the clue that he wasn’t going to force his will on anyone here, so he stopped showing up.

While I found most of what he said in his last month/s here perfectly eye rolling, I do have to give him credit for (eventually) cutting the mule out of his life when he lost his taste for it instead of showing up just to be snarky and shitty.

As Dave is so fond of saying, ‘relief is just a click away.’

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bill, this thread of yours has delivered beyond and above. I'd like to thank you personally and publicly for providing the vehicle that made so many folks here's night. In every respect, not just the obvious.

I am officially a member of the NBB Booster Auxilliary.

On Tuesdays, there's a raffle!!

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
@NorlinBlackBeauty : We accept you as you are, 24/7

As for our recently departed:
I don't understand the ones who are mostly quiet, with only a few posts per month, but when they do post, it's usually something better left unsaid.
Social awkwardness?
Alcohol?
Tweaking?
Brain stem disconnect?
Stubbed pinky-toe. That'll about flat piss a guy off.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a trend with a few posters who really don’t seem to enjoy being here, yet they still keep popping back in... I really don’t get that, if you don’t like the general vibe of the members or management, there’s a hell of a lot of other places online to go.

We had that one antifa wannabe who warned anyone with different ideologies to ‘stay out of St. Louis’ but at least he finally got the clue that he wasn’t going to force his will on anyone here, so he stopped showing up.

While I found most of what he said in his last month/s here perfectly eye rolling, I do have to give him credit for (eventually) cutting the mule out of his life when he lost his taste for it instead of showing up just to be snarky and shitty.

As Dave is so fond of saying, ‘relief is just a click away.’
Bro, I sorta forgot who that was. Who was that?

smk506

Reaction score
Bro, I sorta forgot who that was. Who was that?
It was Brett7k iirc.

Kind of a bummer, he was on here a long time. I actually remember when he was in school and first got the job at eddies, he was super jazzed.

But, it is what it is, I don’t miss him here per se.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was Brett7k iirc.

Kind of a bummer, he was on here a long time. I actually remember when he was in school and first got the job at eddies, he was super jazzed.

But, it is what it is, I don’t miss him here per se.
Oh I well remember that guy. He just could not get along. Banned several times.