My Apologies

SexyGibson

Reaction score
This a open apology to the admin., mods, and the fine members of MLP. Some of you may have saw my thread pertaining to my deleted thread " Tasteless Joke Thread ", which was deleted in a timely fashion. I then went on a bit of a tirade, not because the thread was yanked, but because I was not PMed a explanation as to why.
Now, while I still believe that would have been the thing to do, I in turn did not respond appropriately by speaking my mind in a thread. After much thought, I should have PMed the admin. and mods and voiced my opinion and not used the open forum for that purpose.
I mentioned in that thread that I am a former mod from that " other place " and I should have known better. Wheather I agree with the decision to yank the thread or wheather I think I should have been notified, everyone has their own style and I can't tell that there is only WAY to mod. It really is a thankless job and most of the time you feel like you can't please anyone. I do appreciate the guys who volunteer their time to keep the place free of undesirables so that we may all enjoy the forum.
Again, my apologies, and I for one will contact the admin. or mods directly with any problems in the future.

USP45Tim

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
As a penance, you should eat 200 hot dogs then do 500 push ups.

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just an observation--you could have PM'd this as well.

;)

BB

So tell me, BB, does the "BB" stand for "ball buster"??? :laugh2:

Just bustin' your...

Frank

Latest Threads