Musikmesse Frankfurt 2010 (lots of pics)

The DUDE

Reaction score
Box of Oranges:

LAG guitars:

Imperator:

Nik Huber:

The DUDE

Reaction score
And the Grand Finale.....

The Vintageguitars exhibit:

:shock::shock::shock:

The DUDE

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to show up at the same time as Guitar World to get these shots:

LENNY and BLACKIE SIDE BY SIDE!!!!!

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

You're welcome. :cool:

SheffPaul

Reaction score
Wow! What a show - would absolutely loved to have been there. Thanks for all the pics, some gorgeous guitars there. That vintage exhibit was amazing :)

The DUDE

Reaction score
Wow! What a show - would absolutely loved to have been there. Thanks for all the pics, some gorgeous guitars there. That vintage exhibit was amazing :)
It was indeed. The strange thing is, when I got there - the only people at the exhibit were me, the Burst Brothers, Paul Riario and a photographer (that I assume was with Paul, because they let him inside the glass cage and posed for pics)....except for one other dude who walked up and asked me why those guitars were so special....:shock:

The Burst Brothers were actually posing for the other photographer when I took the pic above. He was inside the glass, and I was outside.

I got really lucky with my timing to be able to get such good pics. And I was really able to enjoy the exhibit in peace.

hotrat

Reaction score
Fantastic photographs Dude :applause: that looks like a great day out, and I loved the top on that Tanglewood single cut..very unusual..:thumb:

That Gibson Dusk Tiger though...:hmm:...the more I see it...the more I like it.

The DUDE

Reaction score
Fantastic photographs Dude :applause: that looks like a great day out, and I loved the top on that Tanglewood single cut..very unusual..:thumb:

That Gibson Dusk Tiger though...:hmm:...the more I see it...the more I like it.
Thanks.

Tanglewood really impressed me. Those two in the pics are gorgeous (notice one is a string-through and the other has a stop-bar), and they played fairly well also (couldn't plug them in). They make some really nice acoustics, too.

And I'm the same way about the Dusk Tiger....When I saw it in person it really didn't seem that bad. I think it'll grow on me...I could definitely live with the looks to get the functionality...:shock::hmm:

:cool::cool::cool:

One thing did bug me though....

Gibson was the only booth in the whole damn place that had locks on their guitar hangers.

One of my main goals was to try out an Axecess (since I can't find one for sale anywhere). They had 4 of them in various trim, and they were all locked up....and they had guys posted at every corner to keep an eye on things...

:rolleyes:

I guess they were trying to make everyone think their guitars are worth the asking prices.

:laugh2:

Latest Threads