Musicians who wear shorts on stage

Khank

Banned
Reaction score
I was saying you are sexually confused.You know ... you're a closet homo.Evident by your rampant hatred for them and all things associated with them.Must have been too highly cerebral for you though.Is that you RBA ?Missed you precious :wave:

He thinks we're all gonna stare at him.Like we're all gay for glam dudes or some shit.
Ridiculous

You do realise premium ember means he supports the site right?

is that pig champion???

You are a ****ing dickhead
"Straight up bro. :yesway: " :wave:

Wow. I just apologized publicly right here in this thread. Did you not see my post above? Please tell me you didn't see it.

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wow. I just apologized publicly right here in this thread. Did you not see my post above? Please tell me you didn't see it.

24-karat advice: Walk away. Do not stir pot.

..oh, I almost forgot; and straight up, bro. :yesway: :wave:

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Time will tell.

slapshot

Reaction score
80's Hair Metal cover band. No, I'm not giving you any pictures here. That'd be like walking naked into a gay bar.
Actually, this thread is kinda like a gay bar. Upon that realization, it's clearly time for me to go.

Thanks ltdave32, I'll do just that. :yesway:

de ja vu :hmm:

well since you replied to my post you obviously read it and since you read it you perhaps saw that I quoted your collection of letters making words you're now dubbing an "apology" so yes obviously I did see it and as you can tell it means flat out absolute completely nothing.
:wave:
you're homophobic yet into glam.Irony is foreign to you just like sincerity

FYI I'm typing all this wearing shorts & thongs :cool:

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Back when I used to play live, our band wore Kimonos. Set us apart from other bands at the time

Neil? Is that you?

Rush2112.jpg

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
If I start a band (AFTER I sew up my retirement of course ), mebbe I will go on stage in a Darth Vader mask, tuxedo jacket and booty shorts that have LAS VEGAS in flashing LEDs on the front ... and flip flops :laugh2:

Fezz? Is that you?

slapshot

Reaction score
fezz wouldn't be able to fit LA on the front let alone las vegas ...

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Not enough. You need 9" boots.

Ryan Givhan

Reaction score
Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I don't wanna piss you off. :D
Just sayin's all. I'm just not into shorts, sandals, wool hats and wife beaters.
To each, his own. :yesway:

so what you're really saying is . . . that you think you have to dress a certain way to be a good musician/band. other people would call that being a poser.

BigDipper15

Hack Guitarist
Reaction score
Played an outdoor festival in shorts last week and it led to 2 new gigs for us by passer by's so out the window goes that.

My limited dress code.

-outdoor in summer....shorts and a t
-dive bar-ripped up jeans and a t
-nice bar...nicer jeans and an untucked button down.

done and done

martin H

Reaction score
I'm with ya on the shorts... If a cover band is wearing shorts and patterned shirts, I can be pretty sure I'm in for a yawn fest of mid-tempo low energy stuff played with average skill.

I'm OK with black. Ripped jeans are probably ok if you're under 25 or maybe 30 , but look rather silly on 50 year olds.....

"Don't have your shirt unbuttoned down 3 or 4 buttons. Unless you're a gigolo with a mustache from 1982 that came here with a time machine."

HEY........ I like my "Village People" look.

oldbald.jpg

meatball

Reaction score
I agree to some parts of that. Some gigging musicians like myself care more about the music and less about the appearance at times . Thanks for the reminder . But I still have my jeans and shirt packed in the car for u gig tonight after work. I like to be loose onstage.

Latest Threads