Music room project.

DarthPaul

Reaction score
Thanks! It's been nice to have something positive to focus on this past year.
I never gave an update on my wife: She is cancer-free since undergoing treatment last January. Luckily we were through the worst of it before "you-know-what-19" started getting worse. After that we lost my FIL (Who I had also posted about and many of you helped with advice) in April. That was a long and drawn-out process.
I quit smoking and chewing when my wife started chemo, and we both have remained nicotine-free since.
I picked a heck of a year to quit! HA!

Southwest

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for such an uplifting post @DarthPaul . The room looks great, but the news on your wife is priceless (nearly 4 years cancer-free for mine and I'm grateful for every minute). And you gave up smoking at the same time - wow. Much kudos and best wishes to you.

meatball

Reaction score
I like the lit Guitar case with the Hercules wall hooks. . Nice touch on the lighting . Great looking room . It would really look complete with a keg box in there.

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks great, I’m doing a remodel on mine now

dro

Reaction score
Nice room. DarthPaul. Sorry to hear about your wife. Going through similar with mine. Wednesday will be anniversary of her surgery. CT scan on Thursday. Hoping for another NED result. My studio has been packed up since moving to KC. Won't be building till we are out of the woods.

rifflearner

Reaction score
I recently did something similar with an unused bedroom. You will enjoy playing more with some acoustic foam panels on the walls. You don't need many, but it will take some of the ring out of the amps bouncing off those drywalls. Other than that, looks great!

redcoats1976

Reaction score
very nice.you have taken a lemon of a year and managed to make lemonade out of it.

TheWelder

Reaction score
Nice music room. Streaming a Dead show on the monitor? Bonus points.

Olds442

Reaction score
well done man, great place to retreat and make some noise. :cheers2:

Latest Threads