MSSC Prewired "Cocked Wah" Les Paul Junior Harness

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Here's a cool harness we built for a client recently. Prewired Les Paul Junior harness with a CTS 550K Premium Audio Taper pot for the volume and a 500K US Spec Push/Pull for the tone.

IMG_0135.jpg

The main capacitor is a NOS K40Y-9 .022/400V paper in oil cap. When the push/pull is engaged, the .022 is removed from the circuit and a .0047 paper in oil tone cap becomes active. It gives you great "cocked wah" sound, very similar to the mod we do for Esquire harnesses.

Of course, it's wired 50's style with single conductor braided wire, cloth pushback wire, NOS #8 PVC sleeving and a Switchcraft USA 1/4" Mono Jack.

Simple install and killer tone.

Interested? Send Matt or I a PM and we'll take care of you.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I see no reason why I could not do this mod on any Harness we do.

A LP would be cool with dual cocked wah push pulls. Hmmm....

jordans0nly

Reaction score
Man, wish I had known when I ordered my harness from Matt, lol.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Man, wish I had known when I ordered my harness from Matt, lol.

Yeah, we started doing it after you got your Holy Grail LP Junior harness. We'd be happy to convert your existing harness for you. Shoot me or Matt a PM if your wanting to do that.

jordans0nly

Reaction score
Yeah, we started doing it after you got your Holy Grail LP Junior harness. We'd be happy to convert your existing harness for you. Shoot me or Matt a PM if your wanting to do that.

Already got it put in, lol. But how much would it be to convert? Shoot me a text if you'd like.

Latest Threads