Mr. Potato: A Mister no more!

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, it’s pretty much a moot point..

Mr. & Mrs. Potatohead, after all, were the original gender fluid toy.. both had a back-hatch, and neither had any front junk.. so why the sudden need to pointlessly shit on nostalgia?

Last edited:

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are fucking up history, children, race, and sex for everyone, you can’t bleach or sanitize the past.

Nothing but a bunch of rotten fuckers, I understand inclusive and unity in diversity but this is damn near criminal what’s going on. I’ll stop at the line we have here and respect it

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It really all starts with the basic, humble potato, right?

How do I know if my potato is a male potato or a female potato?

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Yes. I too fear for the youth today. I don't have any issue with teens wanting to be this or that, what I do and have always had a problem with is, the opposition demanding my utter compliance and acceptance of it. This whole gender shit is a socially learned contagion, and it's getting worse.

10-20 yrs from now when all the kids who demanded hormones and have altered their bodies are sick and hate themselves, I'll be the first to tell them we told you to wait and see vs. doing anything which will have permanent long term ramifications

ha! Tha's great!!
This is what happens when people put their judgment in the hands of so-called "experts". I'm sure lots of parents mean well and want to help but don't know or understand what their kid is going through. At the age of 13-15 kids are very susceptible to influence from other immature kids and can start judging themselves a lot. It's not uncommon for groups of kids to get obsessed with an idea that drives them down the wrong path.

Problem is, in this case, when the parents find out their kid is obsessed with them not being in the right body etc, they seek the help of experts who then tell the parents that if they don't support their kids decision for hormon therapy or some surgery, they are then indirectly are to blame if the kid then commits suicide.

Now, who the hell wants that to happen to their kid? No one! So in that scenario the parents support the kid even though they know their gut feeling says this can end up ruining the kids future.

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
This is what happens when people put their judgment in the hands of so-called "experts". I'm sure lots of parents mean well and want to help but don't know or understand what their kid is going through. At the age of 13-15 kids are very susceptible to influence from other immature kids and can start judging themselves a lot. It's not uncommon for groups of kids to get obsessed with an idea that drives them down the wrong path.

Problem is, in this case, when the parents find out their kid is obsessed with them not being in the right body etc, they seek the help of experts who then tell the parents that if they don't support their kids decision for hormon therapy or some surgery, they are then indirectly are to blame if the kid then commits suicide.

Now, who the hell wants that to happen to their kid? No one! So in that scenario the parents support the kid even though they know their gut feeling says this can end up ruining the kids future.
I live with it. Day in, day out for the past 6 yrs. Kids are shits and easily swayed with the wrong bunch and often become obsessed with this trans/gender shit. it's a cult. Plain, pure and simple, a fucking cult. The problem is the 'experts' parents seek for help are bullshite because too often, said experts are in cahoots with the trans mafia and do nothing but postivie affirmation which only sends the kids further down the rabbit hole. These 'experts' who 'specialize' in gender dysphoria and gender related issues are all quacks if you ask me. None of them have the PATIENT'S best interest, only to look good for the trans mafia activists.

There is only one doctor in Canada who is an 'expert' and isn't wrapped up by the trans mafila. Dr. Zucker. He called it how it is pretty much and was blacklisted, railroaded and forced to suspend his medical license (he is a trained child psychiatrist) which he fought and sued for defamation and re-enstatement. He was advocating nothing more than asking the kids whom were brought to him simply to 'wait and see' acknowledging that kids get caught up in things and often snap out of it. yes the more you deny the kid whatever it is at that age the more likely they will want it more, but accept it and be 'ok' with it, will also send them down the hole.

Zucker and like minded parents who would ask these kids to wait and see and act neutral with them, are labeled as transphobic because they do not automatically acknowledge and affirm the situation. No, that does not make me transphobic, that makes YOU a fucking asshole for demanding my capitulation at something which I should not have to blindly accept. Don't refer to them by their dead name, oh heaven fucking forbid you called your child him or her for 17yrs and then they don't want it anymore and you slip up and call them with the wrong fucking pronoun. That should NOT be a crucifiable offense for a parent.

Thankfully, more and more former trans people have come out and are getting louder and louder. The mafia cannot silence them as much as they used to. It will take time, but more and more people are being shown how cultlike these fucking trans mafia supprot groups are doing more harm than good.

They even want you to insert your preferred 'pronoun' into your email signature as a sign of support. Jesus Fucking Christ......

pnuggett

Reaction score
Anybody nuts enough to think a teenager should have the choice and its parents blessing to have its breasts or genitalia removed and given hormone drugs to change their gender should have their breasts and genitalia removed and shoved up their ass.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
Actually, it seems like small potatoes to me. ..

:eek2:

...but eye have no dog in this fight.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
It was always Potato Head to me anyways.

(S)he has no junk to properly identify it.

There's never been an option for which set of junk it has.

Latest Threads