Mr. Potato: A Mister no more!

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Will they be editing and reissuing the Toy Story movies??? Or should we just take it off the shelf now as a sad relic of an older, more bigoted and less diverse time?

cheers.
No, just like with the fucking Muppets Show, Disney will start to issue a "warning" at the beginning fo the film, alerting the trigged that there are references to actual gender in this film.

six-string

Reaction score
No, just like with the fucking Muppets Show, Disney will start to issue a "warning" at the beginning fo the film, alerting the trigged that there are references to actual gender in this film.
What about Snow White and those seven dwarves? I mean obviously she was a Ho living with those 7 little dudes but no......
now she is 'an empowered woman!'
and i guess you gotta call those guys...vertically challenged persons.

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
'...Hasbro, the company that makes the potato-shaped plastic toy, is giving the spud a gender neutral new name: Potato Head...'

If somebody came up to me and said they were gender-neutral, I'd say: 'Great! Go speak to my drummer. He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing either!' :dude:

toymaker

Reaction score
As long as we still have Mr Coffee - I'm good. I gave up playing with toys around 7....about the time I discovered coffee and work.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
As long as we still have Mr Coffee - I'm good. I gave up playing with toys around 7....about the time I discovered coffee and work.
it's hard to fit 'The Device that Self Identifies as a Percolator' on the side of the pot,... so we're probably safe,... for now.

Latest Threads