Moving out.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We started taping off the trim to begin painting. Probably gonna start painting this weekend.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The heat pump is going to be installed Wednesday

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We are gonna have to hire movers for our furniture because I wont be able to do much after I have surgery on my hand. I'll still be able to paint though.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They are finishing up the heat pump today. It was too cold to paint last weekend but since we now have heat we can paint. They are gonna have to take the floor up in the bathroom, the plumbing in there is not good. The tub won't drain even after a shit ton of chemicals were dumped down it by the plumber. Its fixable though so that's all that matters.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The heat pump is done. The plumber is coming today or Monday. Hes really backed up (no pun intended lol) after that's done and the bathroom floor is redone it will be finished. All that will be left to do is paint and furnish it.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We got the kitchen and dining room painted this weekend. We are going to work diligently every evening and get the entire interior painted asap. We will have the floor replaced in the bathroom and linoleum put down. After that and the painting it will be ready to move in!

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We got a lot more painted last night. We worked till about 1:30am. We are going to keep at it every night and hopefully have it all done by this weekend or early next week. We are going to hire movers to move all our furniture in. I can't really do much lifting because of my thumb injury.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The floor in the bathroom will be done tomorrow or friday. After that its complete other than a roof, which I'm getting quotes on now.

So its basically up to us as to how fast we want to move in. Whenever we get the interior painted and the furniture moved in is the determining factor.

We are going to hire movers to move all the furniture from my parents to our house next door. I can't do much with my thumb injury.

I'm also going to pay a pro to mount the tv. It's a 75" and weighs a lot.

We are going to replace a couple light fixtures but that's a project we can work on once we are moved in.