Most Desirable Runs of Historic R9 Les Pauls

Pythonman

Reaction score
I don't know which was most desireable but, this one from 2000 or 2001 was very sweet. A tad over 8lb, gigantic neck and a gorgeous paint job. I bought it from a dealer friend before he even put it up for sale. I was soo happy with it for about 48hrs and he politely asked if he could have it back as he really wanted it for himself. I ran it back to him as fast as I could and told him, brother it's nooo problem. I understood completely! Karma has paid us both back a hundred times or so. She was something.
Untitled by Rick S., on Flickr
Untitled by Rick S., on Flickr

Clint

Reaction score
I'm kinda wondering where the new ML guitars will land in the desirability dept over the years. They are gawdawful expensive esp the heavier aged ones.

ONEHERO

Reaction score
I'm kinda wondering where the new ML guitars will land in the desirability dept over the years. They are gawdawful expensive esp the heavier aged ones.
Well I have one for sale not too high in price :h5:

Shelkonnery

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about '15 True Historics or Leo's Music and Guitar Trader Reissues?
Would those be considered 2nd tier in collectibility in comparison to CCs?

Streetglide

Reaction score
I've had any number of Lesters from the Custom Shop over the last 25 years or so but I've never found any to match my '19s. That comes with a big YMMV. Just what I like...
lesters.jpg

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What about '15 True Historics or Leo's Music and Guitar Trader Reissues?
Would those be considered 2nd tier in collectibility in comparison to CCs?
I think those are all right up there, especially the GTs and Leos. Those were integral links in the chain of bringing back the Burst.

Last edited:

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
given how many want my ultra heavy aged looking R8 i think they'll be solid for the forseeable.

Latest Threads