Mortified! Gibson guitar smashing!

shtdaprdtr

Reaction score
You're right about that.

Just curios...Are all of you that are mad about Kyle Busch smashing a guitar also mad at people like Pete Townshend, Jeff Beck, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Green Day, Ritchie Blackmore, and all of the other people who have destroyed instruments?

I wonder how many of those artists also donated $30,000 to go toward the purchase of guitars to be donated to several Nashville schools, like Kyle did? Whether or not what he did was wrong or right, the end result was to the benefit of a lot of people. It happened more than a year ago. Let it rest.

Here is a picture of both Kyle and the guitar's artist, Sam Bass smiling in Victory Lane.
busch-and-smashed-guitar.jpg

Hmmmm what a shame...even Kyles daddy looks on in disapproval
Retard.jpg

shtdaprdtr

Reaction score
actually that aint even funny, I feel bad for whoever pic I used..he doesnt deserve to be associated with that fag asshole Kyle. If my pic offends let me know...ill gladly remove it.

b3john

Reaction score
Just curios...Are all of you that are mad about Kyle Busch smashing a guitar also mad at people like Pete Townshend, Jeff Beck, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Green Day, Ritchie Blackmore, and all of the other people who have destroyed instruments?

So you're comparing this inbred hillbilly, who doesn't know sh!t about rock and roll, to Townshend and Hendrix??? :shock:

Let us know when he smashes a custom painted fiddle or pedal steel...

Ed Zeppeli

Reaction score
actually that aint even funny, I feel bad for whoever pic I used..he doesnt deserve to be associated with that fag asshole Kyle. If my pic offends let me know...ill gladly remove it.

Please remove the picture you posted of me immediately.

Pinkie

Reaction score
He needs to be kicked in the sac for being such a dumb ass.
It was rude as hell to do that with the guy that did all the work on the guitar right there.
If I had done the work on the guitar and he did that I would feed him the pieces and called him a stupid mindless dumb fuck on the air.
This is what happens to people when they acquire tons of money for driving around in a circle.Real men race in 1/4 mile increments.

Gunde

Reaction score
I find it much worse when musicians smash their instruments on stage. Now THAT pisses me off! But that's probably just me

bgillie

Reaction score
I'm not saying that Kyle is not sometimes a douche; but, keep in mind that what is a really nice guitar to us, is just another trophy to him. He won in the Truck Series at Nashville earlier this year. That trophy went home unharmed.

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're right about that.

Yes. I ALWAYS thought that destroying an instrument for the sake of putting on a show was wrong. Regardless of who does it. That's MHFO, YMMV.

b3john

Reaction score
I'm not saying that Kyle is not sometimes a douche; but, keep in mind that what is a really nice guitar to us, is just another trophy to him. He won in the Truck Series at Nashville earlier this year. That trophy went home unharmed.
Yeah, we might actually buy that -- if he was in the habit of smashing his other trophies after winning a race.

Like I said, let us know the day this arsewipe smashes a pedal steel or a fiddle in the winner's circle...

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
He needs to be kicked in the sac for being such a dumb ass.
It was rude as hell to do that with the guy that did all the work on the guitar right there.
If I had done the work on the guitar and he did that I would feed him the pieces and called him a stupid mindless dumb fuck on the air.
This is what happens to people when they acquire tons of money for driving around in a circle.Real men race in 1/4 mile increments.

And, for the record, real men race at the Isle of Man on 2 wheels.

snag

Reaction score
You're right about that.

Just curios...

I wonder how many of those artists also donated $30,000 to go toward the purchase of guitars to be donated to several Nashville schools, like Kyle did? Whether or not what he did was wrong or right, the end result was to the benefit of a lot of people. It happened more than a year ago. Let it rest.

Al Capone donated alot in Chicago in the twenties and thirties and he was a scumbag. Mr Busch reference to Junior's fans shows his class and gratitude for the sport that has been so good to him. He's just another self centered egomaniac who is the Terrell Owens of NASCAR.

EasyAce

Reaction score
You're right about that.

Quite frankly, I always thought that routine was infuriating. Must have been wonderful to be able to afford to smash or incinerate a guitar most of us had to scrimp and save to be able to afford. I always thought it was kind of poetic justice when Pete Townshend's SG Special just cracked apart on him after two years' worth of furious touring and playing, either right after or not long after the Who played the 1970 Isle of Wight. Served him right after all those Ricks and Strats and others he smashed up in the earlier years.

You left out Marc Bolan---he once sent a Les Paul sailing into his amps, fracturing both the guitar and the speaker cabinet. Not to mention two of the three guitarists in Black Oak Arkansas, who used to plow their guitars into each other to finish that band's set closer-turned-encore number, "Up." Not to mention Paul Stanley of Kiss smashing a couple of guitars in his time, too.

Assholes, the lot of them.

ACELUEK

ACE FREHLEY'S BASTARD SON
Reaction score
" Not to mention Paul Stanley of Kiss smashing a couple of guitars in his time, too.

Assholes, the lot of them.

Totally different situation. Paul Smashed cheap guitars that he bought. Kyle smashed a guitar that was specially made for him (the winner of the race). Hell if I had millions of dollars, I would smash the guitars that did not play well rather than give them to someone.. :laugh2:

Kezia

Reaction score
On occasion I smash really, really cheap pawn shop guitars onstage. Ones that I get for $20-$50.

However, as stated before, this asshat smashed a specially commissioned piece of art, VERY disrespectful.

Latest Threads