Morrissey cancels 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' appearance because of 'Duck Dynasty'

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Morrisey, your career called. It's still waiting outside the bus stop on 41st street.

Eric Smith

Reaction score
I say line Phil and the boys up to appear just about everywhere numbskulls like Morissey plan on appearing. It will be like a good colon clensing to the entertainment industry.

Duck and rabbit....mmmmmmmmmm

lunchmeat

Reaction score
They should have the Duck guys sing a Morrissey song but change the lyrics --
Something like "Ducklings in a coma?
With duck calls and all.

BTW
I turned down Kimmel once, no ones ever called me since.

DRF

Reaction score
The Hillbilly douches knocking down a large beehive to "gets us sum honey" basically encapsulates what those idiots are about and the people who think they are great. I agree with Morrissey on principle.

morats8up

Reaction score
The Hillbilly douches knocking down a large beehive to "gets us sum honey" basically encapsulates what those idiots are about and the people who think they are great. I agree with Morrissey on principle.

Can you translate to "Hillbilly" by chance?

THDNUT

Reaction score
Attention Morrissey........You're no longer relevent....accept it, and retire. :wave:

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score

You're right, those stupid rednecks should have gone to the store and got the honey there.

BillB1960

Reaction score
nope-i-dont-give-a-shit_o_571727.jpg

jlu52

ignoramus maximus emeritus
Reaction score
Lots of people like Duck. Lots of people eat duck. When done properly, duck is one of the most delectable dishes one may consume. Get over yourself, Morrissey. Most people watching Kimmel ain't vegetarians or vegans. Maybe you should cancel yourself permanently from any meat eating audience. How do you think that's gonna' work for you?:laugh2:

madaxeman

Reaction score
Morrisey is and always has been a complete bell-end.
He must be after Bono's crown.
His Falklands rant was complete bullshit as well and exposed him as an uniformed, arrogant, sycophantic wank stain.

Latest Threads