Morons and road rage

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Coke grenade. Remember that one guys. It can save a life!

:applause:

Love it. I did the same exact thing with a 32.oz cup of hot coffee from Dunkin Donuts under similar circumstances.

:wave:

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
My brother-in-law has a Porsche/Audi/BMW/Mercedes shop in Va Beach from 1970 to the present.

I was all set, parts at cost, free expert help, it was heaven on earth.

I can't even count the Porsches I've had now . . .

I'm getting hard just thinking about them now . . .

but then my wife and I, well, we had a baby girl, and then . . . well, the last Porsche I had for a long time was a 1967 911S . . . . then maybe 5 years later I got a 1977 S, and that was the last one I ever had.

I best leave here now!

My eyes must have gotten dirt in them or something . . . because they're all watery!!

I love Porsches!!!

My babies. No kids:

911.jpg

Shawn Lutz

Reaction score
yea I have a cc but I can't carry at work

I couldn't carry in the car as I'd be afraid of seriously pumping a round in my own head just to end the frustration with idiots in traffic ;)

My hear beats at a faster pace than most people and I'm cursed with impatience with stupidity :laugh2:

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
Everyone is a shit driver....it's how you deal with your mistakes that I judge you. :)

DHBucker

Reaction score
I have a shitload of stories people road raging on me. I think the best one was when this redneck guy in a bigass pickup truck started freaking out on me for no reason on I-5. Long story short he rolled down his window, started yelling at me, so I leaned over to pretend to try to hear him, he sicks his head out of the window to yell at me more and his hat flies off. He quickly rolls up his window and drives away.

Laughed my ass off for 15 mins after that!

He was pissed because you got vomit on his windshield ya tart! :naughty:

Gin&Pentatonic

Reaction score
I have a shitload of stories people road raging on me. I think the best one was when this redneck guy in a bigass pickup truck started freaking out on me for no reason on I-5. Long story short he rolled down his window, started yelling at me, so I leaned over to pretend to try to hear him, he sicks his head out of the window to yell at me more and his hat flies off. He quickly rolls up his window and drives away.

Ok. Now that's funny :laugh2:

Clump

Reaction score
I've only been driving for 3 years... and I've experienced an inordinate amount of tossers on the road, almost daily. I wouldn't trust half of the people I see on the road with a spoon let alone a vehicle.

Just last night I had a prat tailgating me, right up the arse, whilst i had one guy ahead of me in the right (overtaking) lane (we were doing a little over the limit). He subsequently then attempts to undertake me. Being defensive, I speed up a little closer to the car in front of me (still a safe distance) to stop him from pulling back into the large gap front of me, at that moment he meets a slow car in the left lane, forcing him to slow down even further, sending him further back. So basically he wasted his own time, acting like a tool.

Tailgaters really do piss me off, and it's VERY dangerous to undertake (it's illegal here), especially at over 70mph.

There was another incident regarding a zebra crossing not long after i started driving which nearly resulted in me grabbing my tyre iron from my trunk... but i won't go into that now.
I just love the British terms. Tossers, prat, zebra crossing. I don't understand most of it, but damn it sounds good.:thumb:

DHBucker

Reaction score
Okay, I have a peaceful, almost zen like resolution for road rage...When you are confronted by the drunk, the idiot, the zealot, the speed demon, or the average twat, just ask thyself.."what would Bling do?" Breathe deep..."what would Bling do?"

He'd hit the gas and laugh his ass off....There now isn't that better??

My parking rage story....Mrs. Bucker and I were at a local super shopping establishment and there was this woman in front of us driving like a snail..craning her neck looking for a parking spot....Well, the lot was on an incline so you could see all the way down the lane and there were PLENTY of spaces if one only looked ahead to see them.........This lady was driving and looking to the right and left..Then I saw it....The bumber sticker....it said "what would Jesus do?" Well, in a moment of levity..I stuck my head out the window and said.."I'll tell ya what Jesus would do...He'd park that [email protected]' car!!"

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:applause:

Love it. I did the same exact thing with a 32.oz cup of hot coffee from Dunkin Donuts under similar circumstances.

:wave:

Hold on, you wasted a perfectly good cup of DD coffee, and a big one at that???? Waste coffee? DD coffee? Unforgivable...
Last straw, you're going to hell....

:D

lucidspoon

Reaction score
Everyone is a shit driver....it's how you deal with your mistakes that I judge you. :)
I admit I've made many stupid mistakes when driving. I always yell, "I'm sorry!" afterwards if I cut someone off accidentally or something, even though I know they can't hear me. :laugh2:

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
I admit I've made many stupid mistakes when driving. I always yell, "I'm sorry!" afterwards if I cut someone off accidentally or something, even though I know they can't hear me. :laugh2:
We all make mistakes... we're only human. It's the ones that deliberately act like idiots that we need to look out for :)

bridge500t

Reaction score
I pulled up to a stop sign one day behind a pickup truck, and waited for the guy to go, he never went. Next thing I see is him getting out of his pickup and he starts yelling at me for tailgating him. Mind you he was stopped and when I pulled behind him at a stop sign, I had not been driving behind him prior to that. He starts yelling at me that I need to learn to drive and leave 3 car lengths in between vehicles and calls me every name except a white man. I just looked at him, had no idea what his issue was other than he was having a really crappy day and decided I was the one he was going to try and pick a fight with. I just ignored him and I think it made him even more pissed off. He keeps yelling at me, I keep ignoring him and he finally just gives up and drives away. I truly think he was just looking to loose it on someone.

Gin&Pentatonic

Reaction score
I drive like an old grandpa in my little gas-sipping 4 banger. I can't even get my car to go fast enough to pull off some of the crazy **** I see people do on a daily basis. I just stay in the far right line and let all the crazy sumbitches fly by.

Cruznolfart

Reaction score
I'm under the impression I'm the most spectacular driver
in the greater LA area :laugh2::laugh2:

I recall a pic of you at a drive-thru in your 'high performance hoveround'. A dashing figger, I must admit. I'll see if I can locate it for you. :naughty:

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
When road ragers yell at me, i like to give them the ol blank stare. It either infuriates them further, or they get embarrassed and move on.

Latest Threads