More than just a Minnesota Thread....

socialhero

Reaction score
This is what happens when a handful of cops act in bad faith. I've seen online in the last 4 days at least 10 times a shooting would have been justified. But now no one wants to pull the trigger. They don't want to be that guy. So now the police are handcuffed and vulnerable.
I’m sure their response stems also from what their leadership is instructing them to do. The curfew is in effect now, and these clowns have been looting for 3 days.

Instead of cops driving up where they are, watching them scatter, and then heading to the next call to do the same thing again, start hitting these fucks with the rubber bullets and tear gas.

These guys are opportunistic pussies. The reason they are still so brazen is a lack of palpable, and immediate, consequences.

Malikon

She's a drag, a well known drag
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
uhh... sure. Not sure what man vs woman has to do with it. The women in my life are stronger than most men and better behaved than most men.
Good for you and congrats on knowing weak men I guess?

If that kid had a good man in his life teaching him how to act he wouldn't be acting like he is.

Rob H.

Reaction score
There is a hell of a high speed pusuit on LA NBC4. Speeds over 120mph

The speedometer in the lower left of the screen is killing me.

It was bringing back memories of OJ. Saw them hit 100mph and figured they were going to make a break for it. Sure enough they all jumped out and ran.

rxbandit

Reaction score
Good for you and congrats on knowing weak men I guess?

If that kid had a good man in his life teaching him how to act he wouldn't be acting like he is.
Lol, I don't associate with weak men but nice guess.

I agree with your last statement though, just don't agree with having to disparage women in general in order to make it. All good.

Malikon

She's a drag, a well known drag
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lol, I don't associate with weak men but nice guess.

I agree with your last statement though, just don't agree with having to disparage women in general in order to make it. All good.
If I acted like that to a soldier, not even as a kid, if I did that 'Today', my Dad would kick my ass.

My point was his actions, mannerisms, and body language all point to the fact he doesn't have a Dad around teaching him how to be a man. Like a lot of young men today he's acting like a woman.

That's not putting women down that's saying it's obvious his influences and role models at home are female.

Which goes back to the breakdown of our family units, which is part of, if not one of the biggest problems in our society these days.

rxbandit

Reaction score
If I acted like that to a soldier, not even as a kid, if I did that 'Today', my Dad would kick my ass.

My point was his actions, mannerisms, and body language all point to the fact he doesn't have a Dad around teaching him how to be a man. Like a lot of young men today he's acting like a woman.

That's not putting women down that's saying it's obvious his influences and role models at home are female.

Which goes back to the breakdown of our family units, which is part of, if not one of the biggest problems in our society these days.
Agreed. I can dig it, cheers Mal

Latest Threads