More than just a Minnesota Thread....

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Youtube somehow made it to SRV "Voodoo Child" live in Tokyo (from Five Finger Death Punch and Freebird)...not complaining, but that is some funky logic.*

* Their algorithm is tripping balls

Tone deaf

Reaction score
So, burned-out on your serious gourmet shit... for a bit...?

My goal is to never have a customer experience a violent evacuation (in either direction) of the alimentary canal from my cooking. Low goals are better than no goals.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's about 20 groups running circles around NYPD. Did finally see an arrest at least.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when a handful of cops act in bad faith. I've seen online in the last 4 days at least 10 times a shooting would have been justified. But now no one wants to pull the trigger. They don't want to be that guy. So now the police are handcuffed and vulnerable.

Malikon

Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That's disgusting, would be absolutely fine with them getting shot. Fvcked up world
No Dad in the house to teach that little shit how to act like a man. He's 100% acting like a woman. Instigating and talking shit and body language like a woman. So you know he's copying his loud-mouthed Mama.

jb_abides

Reaction score
This is what happens when a handful of cops act in bad faith. I've seen online in the last 4 days at least 10 times a shooting would have been justified. But now no one wants to pull the trigger. They don't want to be that guy. So now the police are handcuffed and vulnerable.
coddling never works, it just emboldens.

rxbandit

Reaction score
No Dad in the house to teach that little shit how to act like a man. He's 100% acting like a woman. Instigating and talking shit and body language like a woman. So you know he's copying his loud-mouthed Mama.
uhh... sure. Not sure what man vs woman has to do with it. The women in my life are stronger than most men and better behaved than most men.

Latest Threads