More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything up here, but I don't watch the news, so there's that.
They grabbed one of your home boys! :shock:

Arrests Made in Austin Rioting

"Bryan Becerril, 17, of Pflugerville, Texas, was arrested on July 24 for one misdemeanor count each of criminal mischief and participating in a riot in connection with vandalizing an unmarked DPS patrol vehicle at the Texas State Capitol. He was booked into the Travis County Jail."

--R

TheX

just some do0d
Premium Member
Reaction score
They grabbed one of your home boys! :shock:

Arrests Made in Austin Rioting

"Bryan Becerril, 17, of Pflugerville, Texas, was arrested on July 24 for one misdemeanor count each of criminal mischief and participating in a riot in connection with vandalizing an unmarked DPS patrol vehicle at the Texas State Capitol. He was booked into the Travis County Jail."

--R
Damn, pVille gettin' on the map.

socialhero

Reaction score
You wanna protest, protest. Anybody can stand on the side of the road with a sign or do so shouting at the sky.

Wanna do it with a huge, organized group? Get a permit.

I will never understand these morons standing on streets and highways thinking that is somehow protected.

If I intentionally wander into oncoming traffic and get hit by a car, I am the asshole.

Nobody else.

No matter the cause.

Sheesh. :facepalm:

hobbyman

Reaction score
Look at what happened to the McClosky's and the dude in New Mexico; lots of Attorney Generals rode in on Soro's money, and it was for a specific reason.

Larry
The incident with the guy from New Mexico wouldn't have even happened if it hadn't been for a group called The Red Nation. This is the group that started protesting the existence of the statues of conquistador Juan de Onate in New Mexico. Now they are at it again, protesting Federal law enforcement coming to Albuquerque.

Check out the video in this story at the 1:00 minute mark and again at the 2:00 minute mark. What this lady says is something else!

larryguitar

Reaction score
If you've never seen mounted officers in action, it's worth a search. The physical and psychological power of those horses is really impressive.

My favorite is the New Orleans 'quiet arrest' (not sure of it's actual name) process; the officer gets the offender between a wall or car and the horse, gives a command and the horse sort of 'sags' against him. Doesn't hurt him, just immovably pins him to the wall, completely helpless. The officer then leisurely cuffs the person's hands, lets them know they're under arrest, grabs an arm and gives the horse another signal. The horse takes off, and the person can walk along or get dragged.... it's hilarious looking at people's faces when they realize they're nabbed, can't do anything about it and never really saw it coming. :)

This doesn't show that technique, but it shows how proficient these mounted officers are at moving through traffic and keeping folks in view to effect an arrest.

Larry

Malikon

I'm gonna let you down And leave you flat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Latest Threads