More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score

Note that this was ONLY reported in the local press, plus one cable network. The MSM diesn't want their "peaceful protesters" fairy tale dsturbed.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
White wannabe black man screams at black woman that he's more black than her on the inside. Kind of sums the abject insanity of many of these people up.

I’ve actually met that POS. He’s as reliable feature on The Mall for years, and he’s never met a retarded cause that he couldn’t full-throatedly embrace... like balls to the chin full-throatedly. He’s shown up in several YTs making an ass of himself.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
He fucking nailed her.

" Late night activity? You're saying it like it's a party. This is criminal. Why can't you say that?"

And she mumbles, and she waffles, and she will not agree with him, because her MSM bosses need to make certain it is viewed as a "late night activity", and that she terms it thus, so the public gets a message that it's okay and should continue. Because it means "ratings". And for it to stop, for it to be called what it is and have something done about it, that's a dip in the ratings.

So it will be continued, this misrepresentation of what it is, because that's what the media wants. Control the narrative and influence public opinion so the law-makers and the law-keepers are under pressure to let it continue.

I'm not usually a fan of what I'm about to say, but it appears that people need to step-up in groups, "vigilante groups" for lack of a better term and end this shit. The law won't do it. Law-makers and politicians are scared to death of them, scared of the optics that might be presented by doing something about it, and the brass of the law-keepers are keeping their troops in check on doing something about it because of the same.

But an overwhelming force of non-connected, non-beholden civilians, and I mean thousands of them, could end this shit.
Fuck it.
I’ll be the one to say what you’re all thinking.

ElTee for Prez 2020.

Ban me from the thread. That rail rail had to be touched. I’m cool with it.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
As you did a couple days ago, you're attributing words I never said (well, typed) to me.

Did I talk about inciting a war? No, I said we were already in one, instigated by people who believe burning down buildings (sometimes with people inside), destroying public property, attacking the civil police and injuring citizens was somehow made legitimate by their 'righteous indignation.'

I specifically said that it was the job of the government to put it down, and the citizenry was waiting to see if they could/would.

You accuse me of doing things under the flag of 'freedom' and 'patriotism' when I never used either word, and never intimated either was the motivation for any action.

When you cannot argue the points I actually brought up, and have to deflect, resort to emotional hyperbole and otherwise shout, "Squirrell!!!" instead of supporting your own position honestly, it says one thing; your position lacks a moral, rational and societal basis. You cannot support it because it is wrong.

I've stated before that no sane person wants this to devolve into a hot war among the citizenry; to date, however, the provocation has all be one-sided. My concern is that if the civil authorities don't get it in hand, people concerned for the safety, their property and their way of life may feel compelled to do so.

Larry
Quoted for Troof.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
As you did a couple days ago, you're attributing words I never said (well, typed) to me.

Did I talk about inciting a war? No, I said we were already in one, instigated by people who believe burning down buildings (sometimes with people inside), destroying public property, attacking the civil police and injuring citizens was somehow made legitimate by their 'righteous indignation.'

I specifically said that it was the job of the government to put it down, and the citizenry was waiting to see if they could/would.

You accuse me of doing things under the flag of 'freedom' and 'patriotism' when I never used either word, and never intimated either was the motivation for any action.

When you cannot argue the points I actually brought up, and have to deflect, resort to emotional hyperbole and otherwise shout, "Squirrell!!!" instead of supporting your own position honestly, it says one thing; your position lacks a moral, rational and societal basis. You cannot support it because it is wrong.

I've stated before that no sane person wants this to devolve into a hot war among the citizenry; to date, however, the provocation has all be one-sided. My concern is that if the civil authorities don't get it in hand, people concerned for the safety, their property and their way of life may feel compelled to do so.

Larry
Oh shit!!!
He didittwice!

Dooooohhhhsheit....

Latest Threads