More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

45WinMag

Reaction score
2A is in almost as much danger there, as it is in Cali.
The difference between Cali and Virginia is that they aren't trying to "boil the frog" in Virginia. They are trying to go from one of the most free states to the most oppressive in one sweep. If they keep pushing there will be violence. Real violence - not vandalism and assault. If you aren't here, it's hard to convey the level of anger that's building.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't put words in your mouth, I said it sounded like you think they had it coming. Someone else thought you were siding with the driver. Nobody claimed you said that, just that your post made it sound like that's what you were thinking.

Hey, didnt I JUST get done telling you guys to quit?

I see that a truce has been reached. Next outburst, revisit, review of events, earns a thread ban.

ZIP IT.

Let's see you ignore that.

jb_abides

Reaction score
Po0sies, caving in.

Virginia state officials ordered the removal of an American flag from the construction site of a new building in Richmond, citing concerns that the flag would become a "target" for protestors this Fourth of July.

The call from the Department of General Services reportedly angered a subcontractor whose company created the flag using tarps in celebration of Independence Day.

“When we saw the flag, we were concerned that it could become a target so we told the contractor to remove it,” a spokesperson for the department, Dena Potter, told The Washington Post in an email.
Au contraire!

Virginia State officials not caving, they are active participants and supporters.

Led by Dr-Gov Klansrobe Blackface Babykiller the Gun-Grabber.

FLH

Reaction score

Hey, didnt I JUST get done telling you guys to quit?

I see that a truce has been reached. Next outburst, revisit, review of events, earns a thread ban.

ZIP IT.

Let's see you ignore that.

I'm sorry Dave, I didn't ignore you. I went to bed after my last post, and I didn't see your post until I woke up this afternoon. I was surprised that it was in there and I had missed it. I wouldn't blow you off like that.

Caleb

Reaction score
Bittersweet. Quote of the year.

"They're my cops. This is my city and I don't want you stabbing them."

jb_abides

Reaction score
I know.

The guy in the video wasn't kidding about people openly talking about violence. The Antifa/BLM unrest is just adding to the anger.
The legislature and Dr-Gov better take a long look at this and assess the situation, and if their actions are aligned with the will of the people, versus the special interests and virtue signaling echo chambers.

They can't hide & live in Richmond full-time; and that's become a dodgy prospect to boot.

That said, we should be careful about treading into "Gun Stuff" versus just talking about how the unrest impacts our broader freedoms and civil liberties, more diffusely.

cjpeck

Reaction score
I apologize, CJ. It was wrong for me to read into what you posted, and I shouldn't have done that. I have a high opinion of you and it was not my intention to start shit, with you, nor anybody else here. It was stupid of me to think that, let alone post it. I mean that, sincerely.
No worries. it's all good Amigo.

Latest Threads