More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

Meatwad

Reaction score
Speaking of smoking things.....

If you were driving down the road, minding yer own business, and all of a sudden you find yourself surrounded by a bunch of these fucksticks banging on yer vehicle and threatening you, wouldn't it be nice to have one of these?:naughty:

2manyGuitars

Reaction score
Though this morning I'm seeing some more info regarding the shooting monday morning; the two kids driving the jeep had stabbed the owner with a pick ax, took his wallet, keys, and phone and drove through the park shooting randomly before heading off down 10th to Pike, then east to 12th where they turned north where they were taken out by antifistanis.
This “story” sounds great and I’m sure that’s exactly how it happened. :rolleyes:

4C486979-1EA2-4B60-AD31-B8ACD15CA67E.jpeg

GearHo

Reaction score
I think (and am impressed by) MLP understanding that it's citizens at times need a sort of pressure relief valve.

This shit is on everyone's mind, most people are pissed about it, and MLP has the patience and understanding to know that by allowing one dedicated thread the discussion stays here and people can discuss it here, and this keeps it from bleeding all over the forum into other threads.

Most boards are not that smart, tolerant, or understanding.

.... they're also very boring. :laugh2:

So.... kudos to MLP,.... or whatever.

Now if Vic will just stop posting that Daily Mail crap. :laugh2:
Thank you for posting this Mal, I was thinking the same thing. As strange as it may seem I find the info, and different points of view on this thread invaluable.

The moderators have been outstanding, and fair. Which they always are.

It has been a great thread to express viewpoints from many angles regarding a very serious subject.

A good place to get a little comic relief and get information that is way more reliable than anything on any media outlet.

I have learned a lot from reading our forum brothers and sisters sharing honest, frank, discussion.

I have also learned that Lt Dave, doesnt like transmission work, cake, or smores, he is a brownie only guy.

Only here on the MLP.

Good job guys, this is the best forum I participate in.

cjpeck

Reaction score
This “story” sounds great and I’m sure that’s exactly how it happened. :rolleyes:

View attachment 472693
let's see...
Guy in the hospital with a stab wound in him? check
Guy in the hospital owned a white cherokee? check
Guy in the hospital claims it was stolen by two kids? check
Guy in the hospital claims the kids stole his wallet and phone too? check
Video stream shows the jeep driving across the park while shots being fired? check
Video stream shows the jeep coming around the block and the antifistanis opening fire? check
One kid in critical and one DOA? check

That much I believe at this point. Other details are up for grabs.

Gary

Reaction score
I read all these posts in here about people getting into firefights defending their homes and blowing away anyone getting to close to them or looking at them wrong.
I can surely admit if things go to shit I would be in big trouble,Sure I would give my life defending my wife and daughter if the attackers were gentlemen and allowed me to just go a few rounds and the winner takes all and no kicking in the head.Once the guns and bullets come out I am screwed.I do not think a little 38 is going to do me much good.
I think most of the times a good response would be automatic and any hesitation means your most likely dead.

I believe going once every few months and plinking a paper target isn't going to do a whole lot when your up against a bunch of crazy people.
Don‘t worry about having only a lowly .38 Special revolver. The massacre at St. James church by multiple terrorists with AK47s and hand grenades was stopped by ONE man with a 38 revolver. He started shooting back and they fled like the cowards they are.

“Its the Indian, not the arrow.”

Mike I

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this Mal, I was thinking the same thing. As strange as it may seem I find the info, and different points of view on this thread invaluable.

The moderators have been outstanding, and fair. Which they always are.

It has been a great thread to express viewpoints from many angles regarding a very serious subject.

A good place to get a little comic relief and get information that is way more reliable than anything on any media outlet.

I have learned a lot from reading our forum brothers and sisters sharing honest, frank, discussion.

I have also learned that Lt Dave, doesnt like transmission work, cake, or smores, he is a brownie only guy.

Only here on the MLP.

Good job guys, this is the best forum I participate in.

I'd like to second those thoughts gentlemen.

It is very nice that the Mods have allowed us to have this outlet to use and share thoughts and news.

I find out what's going on without having to watch MSM, which generally leads to me cussing at the TV, and throwing shit.

Not Brown nosing, but thanks Mods!

And BTW---- Smores suck! They ain't got, and never will have, jackshit on a Moon Pie!

PS: The real reason I visit this thread is I love seeing videos of protesters getting their asses kicked! :thumb:

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Want to know a truth? Real truth, no kidding around?

I hate cake. From Day One, I hated cake. Still do.

My mother came up with the ingenious idea of making a pan of brownies with candles on it for my birthday.

Brownies, unlike cake have no frosting and made with one egg.

I hate cake so much, mom once made a roast beef and put candles on it.

That is no shit, no lie.
Roast beef is WAY better anyhow.

Latest Threads