More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

jb_abides

Reaction score
Many Antifa members and supporters of the [...] movement bragged about the result, proclaiming it to be a victory against fascism.

Sawant exploits while Mayor dithers -

Marxist Seattle City Council Member Kshama Sawant used the tragedy to blame capitalism and push her Amazon Tax and the defund/abolish police narrative even though police are still not allowed in the CHOP and the East Precinct is now occupied by CHOP leadership.
It's worth noting that the teenage victims were transported by CHOP “medics” in private vehicles because emergency services could not access the area.

Warning: media stories now embed tweets :naughty:

Last edited:

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, you control who you follow soooo....

I have a twitter account. It’s only used to complain to companies for bad service as that seems to be the only way things get rectified these days. Publicly shame em.

I have Facebook but I don’t follow people who post the toxic nonsense. If one starts, I can unfollow them at any point.

On Facebook I am mostly active within some groups, which are moderated. Sure there are some issues but most of the mods there are just like the ones here...on top of shit.

YMMV
Bingo.
My "friends" list is limited to people who I personally know, or friend of a friend.
I follow a local community group (which is as toxic as it gets for me), Hickok45, and a couple of space/aerospace groups.

Many of my friends are people I conversed with on Fidonet 15+ years ago.
One in particular, who I really liked, became extremely toxic a couple of years ago, outright calling for violence. Screw him.

jb_abides

Reaction score
Well-said, GearHo. Well-said.
Ditto.

That said, I am all for bringing on the memes which place AR wielding Brooks Brothers pink polo shirts within Predator combat scenes... and the like.

I think we can support this couple while simultaneously having a many-layered LOLZ.

Last edited:

Mike I

Premium Member
Reaction score
Bingo.
My "friends" list is limited to people who I personally know, or friend of a friend.
I follow a local community group (which is as toxic as it gets for me), Hickok45, and a couple of space/aerospace groups.

Many of my friends are people I conversed with on Fidonet 15+ years ago.
One in particular, who I really liked, became extremely toxic a couple of years ago, outright calling for violence. Screw him.
Love Hikok45! Man has some cool toys!

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
A friend related a few years ago about a pretty embarrassing situation.

He was not feeling well and was sleeping.
He was rousted by the sound of breaking glass and a woman screaming.
He grabbed the 870 and bolted downstairs.

There he stood... naked, holding his 870, at "full attention"....

In front of his wife and a bunch of her friends who were enjoying some wine... his wife had dropped a glass.

Mike I

Premium Member
Reaction score
After reading a few posts, I have to give the couple more credit for defending their property regardless of bad form.

Both of these people were more than likely aware that they are not ninja's and still had the balls to keep the bad guys away. I do wonder what many of us would look like if we were in the same position.

Personally I would have to live with the pics of me in my banana hammock, looking all ornery. Not a pretty sight.
What I might would suggest to them, besides some training, is to at least step a few feet to their left, and have some sort of cover.

Never underestimate your enemy's resolve or weaponry.

Good cover can sure help prolong a fight till help arrives, or till the threat is neutralized.

jb_abides

Reaction score
Does anybody here believe that these fuckstick rioters have any sort of training or discipline? Or courage?

That they would actually continue an assault on a fixed position, once the first one of them was dropped?

If I were bunkered in, clear fields of fire, total enfilade, and those assholes came at the doors or windows and tried to bust in down or bust it in and were met with the initial barrage, that they would indeed fall back and reorganize their assault?

Does anybody here lend even a sliver of credit to that?

This is a pussy, angry mob, people. Met with an organized defense, they would scatter like cockroaches with the lights turned on.

These are toilet bugs, people.

False courage, and hyped-up bravado, they are emboldened because of lax response. Something disastrous will happen eventually.

See the detailed footage -
[Note, 'Salty' is .... well, a salty, acerbic and wry commentator with a definite POV. But pulls good content together.]

This is why you don't let law and order decay; dangerous wild card situations will arise from chaos.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Does anybody here believe that these fuckstick rioters have any sort of training or discipline? Or courage?

That they would actually continue an assault on a fixed position, once the first one of them was dropped?

If I were bunkered in, clear fields of fire, total enfilade, and those assholes came at the doors or windows and tried to bust in down or bust it in and were met with the initial barrage, that they would indeed fall back and reorganize their assault?

Does anybody here lend even a sliver of credit to that?

This is a pussy, angry mob, people. Met with an organized defense, they would scatter like cockroaches with the lights turned on.

These are toilet bugs, people.
The agitators and instigator have received some training. Only that training was how to incite a bunch of useful idiots to turn a protest into a riot.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
What I might would suggest to them, besides some training, is to at least step a few feet to their left, and have some sort of cover.

Never underestimate your enemy's resolve or weaponry.

Good cover can sure help prolong a fight till help arrives, or till the threat is neutralized.

There's a name for soldiers who don't seek cover.

Casualties.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember reading this....

Don't draw fire. It tends to piss off those around you.....

Latest Threads