More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

Rob H.

Reaction score
There is a hell of a high speed pusuit on LA NBC4. Speeds over 120mph

The speedometer in the lower left of the screen is killing me.

It was bringing back memories of OJ. Saw them hit 100mph and figured they were going to make a break for it. Sure enough they all jumped out and ran.

rxbandit

Reaction score
Good for you and congrats on knowing weak men I guess?

If that kid had a good man in his life teaching him how to act he wouldn't be acting like he is.
Lol, I don't associate with weak men but nice guess.

I agree with your last statement though, just don't agree with having to disparage women in general in order to make it. All good.

Malikon

I'm gonna let you down And leave you flat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lol, I don't associate with weak men but nice guess.

I agree with your last statement though, just don't agree with having to disparage women in general in order to make it. All good.
If I acted like that to a soldier, not even as a kid, if I did that 'Today', my Dad would kick my ass.

My point was his actions, mannerisms, and body language all point to the fact he doesn't have a Dad around teaching him how to be a man. Like a lot of young men today he's acting like a woman.

That's not putting women down that's saying it's obvious his influences and role models at home are female.

Which goes back to the breakdown of our family units, which is part of, if not one of the biggest problems in our society these days.

rxbandit

Reaction score
If I acted like that to a soldier, not even as a kid, if I did that 'Today', my Dad would kick my ass.

My point was his actions, mannerisms, and body language all point to the fact he doesn't have a Dad around teaching him how to be a man. Like a lot of young men today he's acting like a woman.

That's not putting women down that's saying it's obvious his influences and role models at home are female.

Which goes back to the breakdown of our family units, which is part of, if not one of the biggest problems in our society these days.
Agreed. I can dig it, cheers Mal

Gibsonian

Reaction score
I guess all those adolescents cooped up for months with their family units produced some pent up aggression. Now we know what some of them read and ordered on the internet during quarantine. Anarchist fantasies about escaping the powers that be.

Latest Threads