More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Youtube somehow made it to SRV "Voodoo Child" live in Tokyo (from Five Finger Death Punch and Freebird)...not complaining, but that is some funky logic.*

* Their algorithm is tripping balls

Tone deaf

Reaction score
So, burned-out on your serious gourmet shit... for a bit...?

My goal is to never have a customer experience a violent evacuation (in either direction) of the alimentary canal from my cooking. Low goals are better than no goals.

Malikon

I'm gonna let you down And leave you flat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Derp.
I dunno what MSM is.
Seen it enough... I'm just gonna ask.

Never mind.
I just sounded it out.
Got it.
Lame. Tee-hee.
The news (mainstream media)

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's about 20 groups running circles around NYPD. Did finally see an arrest at least.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when a handful of cops act in bad faith. I've seen online in the last 4 days at least 10 times a shooting would have been justified. But now no one wants to pull the trigger. They don't want to be that guy. So now the police are handcuffed and vulnerable.

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That's disgusting, would be absolutely fine with them getting shot. Fvcked up world
No Dad in the house to teach that little shit how to act like a man. He's 100% acting like a woman. Instigating and talking shit and body language like a woman. So you know he's copying his loud-mouthed Mama.

jb_abides

Reaction score
This is what happens when a handful of cops act in bad faith. I've seen online in the last 4 days at least 10 times a shooting would have been justified. But now no one wants to pull the trigger. They don't want to be that guy. So now the police are handcuffed and vulnerable.
coddling never works, it just emboldens.

rxbandit

Reaction score
No Dad in the house to teach that little shit how to act like a man. He's 100% acting like a woman. Instigating and talking shit and body language like a woman. So you know he's copying his loud-mouthed Mama.
uhh... sure. Not sure what man vs woman has to do with it. The women in my life are stronger than most men and better behaved than most men.

socialhero

Reaction score
I’m sure their response stems also from what their leadership is instructing them to do. The curfew is in effect now, and these clowns have been looting for 3 days.

Instead of cops driving up where they are, watching them scatter, and then heading to the next call to do the same thing again, start hitting these fucks with the rubber bullets and tear gas.

These guys are opportunistic pussies. The reason they are still so brazen is a lack of palpable, and immediate, consequences.

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
uhh... sure. Not sure what man vs woman has to do with it. The women in my life are stronger than most men and better behaved than most men.
Good for you and congrats on knowing weak men I guess?

If that kid had a good man in his life teaching him how to act he wouldn't be acting like he is.

Latest Threads