More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I am becoming less and less interested in seeing this sh*tbags apprehended and prosecuted. These people have declared war against the United States of America. FFS, save the taxpayer some money and plug them between the eyes.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
June 1st, 2020

For over 100 years we have supported voices across generations, genders, races, religions, and movements. We’ve supported voices of peace and change. Voices of love and heartbreak. Voices of solidarity and solutions.

Today we are truly at a crossroads that will require the courage to make these voices, and our voices, matter even more. Racism should have no place in this world. Not in the past, the present, nor the future. Ever.

It’s time, again, to be heard.

Musicians and music have always found ways to inspire hope, drive change, and evolve culture in a positive way. So, let’s get through this crossroads together by uniting in our efforts to wipe out racism.

We hear you. We support you. We stand with you.
James ‘JC’ Curleigh
President & CEO
Gibson Brands
I got the same thing from Fender
PRS posted similar. Everybody is all in on the 'teachable moment'...
What the actual fuck? Really?

I have yet to get anything from Martin. I'm a three time new buyer and register-er. Or something.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Funny how so many of these f*cktards at the center of the destruction are white soyboys. Oh, my the oppression they have had to face! Heavens to murgatroyd. Perhaps the biggest bunch of c***s man has ever known. The world will be a better place without them. Their parents should be forced into servitude to repay society for the shitbags they have raised.*

* Did that come off as "Harsh?"

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
"Soyboys ". A new one on me.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
"Soyboys ". A new one on me.

Stay close, I'll teach you a bunch of shit you never needed to know...

parts

Reaction score
This is the headline for Austin today.

Some Austinites are banding together yet again to clean up after a weekend full of protests.

One man who was cleaning up told Giangreco he participated in the protests, and that it's important to come together to clean up the city.

"This is what we believe in. We believe in our community. We believe in family," the man said. "We've done multiple bags of trash."

People involved in the protests over the weekend got together to help cleanup. I'm not sure why Austin is so different than a lot of other places.
Same I Tucson..Blacks..White..Hispanic folks cleaning up// Mostly broken glass here..

Tone deaf

Reaction score
The youtube music I am listening to just went from Five Finger Death Punch to Skynyrd...

Well, that algorithm is f*cking insanely accurate and can read my mood like a mofo...

Latest Threads