More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Suburbs so peaceful,I'm reading a book about Vampira,rabbits are a jumping,40 miles away down 95=chaos

.Glad I'm not there,I have had TROUBLE with Philly cops I used tohave long hair ,no beatings,just Stern warnings.

Today?I look like a 54year old ASSHOLE,both "sides" would probably attack me. Mrs.FEZZ gave me a buzz cut yesterday,looking mean,feeling mellow-bad mix.

rxbandit

Reaction score
If this needs to be taken down please do. This is not political. It's just amazing considering the circumstances. Secret service had to be going nuts.

Peaceful protesters were gassed and shot with rubber bullets to clear the way for his walk to the church.

What a world we live in currently. All of 2020 has felt like hellish bizzaro-world

Scooter2112

Reaction score
All quiet in the suburbs. I’m about 20 miles north and south of 2 major urban areas that are having some minor violence. Won’t be going near either one over the next week or so.

Just packing a lunch these days while out and about.

jb_abides

Reaction score
The president just walked from the white house to st John's church and back home. It was pretty cool to see
FWIW: My "visit" post above was oblique reference to that, but was told we couldn't mention POTUS under any circumstances...

jb_abides

Reaction score
Peaceful protesters were gassed and shot with rubber bullets to clear the way for his walk to the church.

What a world we live in currently. All of 2020 has felt like hellish bizzaro-world
To be more accurate, they were cleared after being warned they were violating publicized and lawful DC curfew.

rxbandit

Reaction score
To be more accurate, they were cleared after being warned they were violating publicized and lawful DC curfew.
The curfew isn't in effect during the day

Edit: Actually, was just before 7 pm so still - curfew as not in effect yet (tear gas started at 6:38 pm)

Last edited:

jb_abides

Reaction score
Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY is a bigger bubble-blowing window licker than that incompetent Jacob Frey of Minneapolis. Holy hell. This guy shouldn't run a damn lemonade stand.
My retired ex-IBM neighbor is a great guy with that very name. Says he'd be willing to moonlight to replace young Mayor Justin Trudeau for y'all...

rxbandit

Reaction score
Yes it is. Started at 7, that's when they cleared... here watching it locally.

If you are to be off the streets and home by 7pm, then expect clearing in the run-up!
Yeah, I get the legal reasoning. Crazy times.

Latest Threads