More than just a Minnesota Thread....a second chance at MLP greatness!

jb_abides

Reaction score
:laugh2:

what a dumb bitch.

While in jail I hope they both practice saying, "Do you want fries with that?", because their career as Lawyers is over.
Who's the bitch? He gonna be sumbuddy's punk-bitch...

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Premium Member
Reaction score
This makes me sick that there are conflicting autopsy reports. City Coroner says no mechanical asphyxiation and the private, independent results are the opposite.

This isn't gonna go over well. Fucking idiots.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Remember when I sarcastically said that Mayor Red Bill of NYC was proud of his daughter Chlamydia's arrest?

Well....

What a fuckin moron. His daughter looks like she feels pretty safe around the police, especially since I bet they all know what she looks like and she knows they wouldn’t dare touch a hair on her fucked up head.

jb_abides

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but her "scarf" looks like a PLO keffiyeh.
Too hard for me to tell, there are multiple styles. But yeah, she seems to be protesting multiple 'oppressions' against her person. Although she's a well educated lawyer.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
This makes me sick that there are conflicting autopsy reports. City Coroner says no mechanical asphyxiation and the private, independent results are the opposite.

Can you imagine what'll happen if a jury finds the officer not guilty (whether he's guilty or not)?

Malikon

Sunday's on the phone to Monday
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
in that pic the male driver looks like he's holding his face like he's going, "WTF is this crazy bitch doing?"

crazy bitches can get you into serious trouble man, the puss-puss wasn't worth all that now was it?

:laugh2:

That's why you gotta be a man and when your crazy bitch starts going too crazy you gotta have a strong pimp hand.

"Now look here crazy bitch! Ain't gonna be none of that foolish shit now, y'hear!"

Learned that lesson too late though I guess.

jb_abides

Reaction score

While I applaud both the Capitol Police and peaceful marching, the ignorance just shows: donut truck comments and downhill from there.

Capitol Police don't have a place in offending the community. They protect the grounds of our Capitol.

IGNANTS... those who directed rage at good people doing their job.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Good. I hope they find out that he was absolutely killed. The Family sues the shit out of the city. Those cops all go to jail. And people stop acting like fools.
Not only that, but the ME should have a little something coming his way.
I’m not sure what, but if it’s obvious that the cops killed him and he was knowingly like nope, he just died cuz he was in bad health, there really needs to be some consequences for that.
I mean, it’s basically covering up murder.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Good.

Sue the fuck out of the city. Put the Cops in Jail. And lets move on.

Put the cops in jail but the taxpayers will pay the lawsuit in addition to the money to put the city including a police precinct and I think a library back in shape. The taxpayers will take the hit. I'll bet most of the people who caused the riot damages aren't taxpayers at least not to any significant degree.

Money will fix the city but won't bring the dead back.

pnuggett

Reaction score

Conflicting reports. How about a third one or maybe a hundred more autopsies? WTF isn't it based on medical and scientific examinations and determinations?

One thing is clear.
George Floyd didn't kill himself.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Curfew was 8 here last night. "Protests" ended around 3 a.m. Back on tonight though for whatever reason.

Latest Threads