More Terrible News...

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Daft Punk was awesome.

Random Access Memories is a great album, and the soundtrack to Tron 2 was amazing.

Don't dismiss them as some computer based dance music. They were funky and they used a ton of analogue instruments. They may have sounded like they were using computers but much of the time they were samples of analog instruments they were playing. They played and wrote their own songs. They just performed them in a less than conventional way.
The sound production on RAM was sooo smooth sounding. Great blend of analog and digital sounds.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have Random Access Memories on vinyl. Love it. I want Tron 2 on vinyl but the prices fluctuate like crazy.

..fuck... now the price will skyrocket. Damnit. It was already over $100.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
I am having a very difficult time dealing with all this STUFF
I 've never cared about or even heard about.

Its an emotional roller coaster...let me tell you...

:Ohno:

Somebody hand be a paper bag...

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just checked, they're still on Spotify! Big win.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Oh! Wait.
It's Paul Williams and Pharrell "Williams"!
Could Pharrell be the son of Paul?
So many hits along the years...

Woh!
Could it be they are "under contract" too?

And one of the Daft Punk guys is...
Winslow Leach ? ! ?

1614033207083.jpeg

Maybe the other guy is Beef?

I wanna know more about that Musical Conspiracy!
And is Spotify and all these royalties avoiders linked to one "Death Records" company or subsidiary?
:hmm:

meatball

Reaction score
Once I discovered them, they have been in my Spotify playlists. I enjoy their stuff.

It's OK to like different things kids.
X. I like differnt things plenty ,, but their style of music is be represented ,, Benetar , REO, Styx, Grand Funk , Three Dog Night, Heck even Bread , are influences that deserve to be in the RRHOF before Daft Punk ,, sorry. ,, I. Said it ,, its out there ,,, no harm no Foul ..

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
X. I like differnt things plenty ,, but their style of music is be represented ,, Benetar , REO, Styx, Grand Funk , Three Dog Night, Heck even Bread , are influences that deserve to be in the RRHOF before Daft Punk ,, sorry. ,, I. Said it ,, its out there ,,, no harm no Foul ..
Where did I say they should be in the hall of fame? I said I like them, nothing else. Please don't misrepresent what I said.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Once I discovered them, they have been in my Spotify playlists. I enjoy their stuff.

It's OK to like different things kids.
There was a guy making that argument as the police put him in back of their cruiser.

Latest Threads