more proof Vegans are "Nuts"......

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
This is like moving by an airport and complaining about the noise.I live maybe 10 miles from BWI international and last year we had a neighbor move in and almost immediately started complaining about the noise.He says he was told that we were not in a direct flight path which is true.But depending on many factors we do get plenty of takeoffs right over where we live.You really do get used to it
This is a pretty close representation to what we have on a daily basis.If you are outside on the deck you might have to pause if your speaking to someone but its only maybe 30 to 40 times a day they come our direction..

I actually enjoy it and have a app on my phone that tells you everything about that particular fight.

Sharky

Reaction score
You really do get used to it

I don't, not a bit. I live close enough to the biggest and busiest german airport my entire life. Due to certain wheather conditions the planes approach from the west, directly over my house, but not as low as if the landing gear would be out already. I'm too far away from the airport for this anyways.

But I don't complain at all. Flightpathes were arranged new a few years ago because they got another runway or whatnot. This results in way more flight movements in my area, depending on the wheather, which I do not like too much. But I find it fair, that everybody in this area gets his fair share of noise, regardless where they may live, because we all participate from the airport being where it is located. It means infrastructure, employment, and of course wealth to a certain extent.

Some cities closer to the airport got it worse. Due to the new pathes some planes are passing so low over the housed areas, that roof tiles fell off the houses. The airport pays to fix this, but the noise there must be hard to bear

rockstar232007

Reaction score
People are moving into downtown Austin and complaining about the b-b-q smoke and live music.
Those are the same people who would move to Antarctica, and complain that it's too cold.

RedSkwirrell

Reaction score
Last edited:

TheX

wo0t
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where I live in Durango CO, there are people who want to be vegans,or vegetarians. Their efforts usually last less than a month, because it is basically not natural. We humans have canine teeth, which shows that we (like our dogs) are intended to eat some meat. From a dietary viewpoint. It is hard for humans to get the needed protein we need without some meat.

That is simply not true.

rogue3

Reaction score

Slow cooked whole hog in a natural gas slow cooker.Big crowd.Line em up,Coleslaw and buns.Whinger will have a faint.
5e9a0a77ce3b43679ef07d5614295ae1.jpg
PR60_With_Pig-e1545947535309-600x401.jpg

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've stopped eating Pork, but damn that is impressive. :shock:

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's like I got allergic to it. It just rips through me in a most unpleasant way.

I like it, it doesn't like me apparently.

Weird...

Is it 'any' park or BBQ, etc...

Scooter2112

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pork is about the only meat I don’t eat either. Too fatty and greasy. I’ve tried. Ham, ribs,pork chops, pork tenderloin. Nah..doesn’t do it for me.
A little bacon every now and then but I have to eat it by itself.

The BBQ sauce is so you don’t have to taste all that shitty meat.

Latest Threads