Monster Top

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF?? This isn’t the classifieds. You should pull this SPAM!
That was the 4th person to post either a direct link or their guitar saying they'd sell. I don't see it as spam at all.

buckwild

Reaction score
That was the 4th person to post either a direct link or their guitar saying they'd sell. I don't see it as spam at all.
The other guitars posted didn’t say they were for sale, they were examples of monster tops.

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I am not taking any sides here. But I will say there is a difference between posting someone else's guitars that are for sale vs posting your own guitar for sale. One is more of a public service announcement, especially in light of the original post. The other should probably be handled in a private message. Either way, I am not too bothered by any of it since I rarely post here these days. On social media, many of the guitar groups do not have a classified section to post in; so they let you post directly into the news feed.

Last edited:

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats done is done. David is a good guy and didn't see it as malicious event to warrant an overreaction. This section doesn't get the traffic it used to, which is too bad, and there are reasons for that. Is what it is. Carry on.

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We need more threads with the words "Monster Top" to attract me to read / post. LOL Of course, if I open the thread and see a bunch of skinny BBQ tops, I will be put off! Yeah, I am a spoiled big top snob. Not ashamed of that either! LOL

grayd8

Reaction score
I have two peices of equipment that aren’t for sale, first is my R9 I bought from Mark back in 2015.

The Second is a JCM 800 in Silver Jubilee camouflage.

The R9 since the first time I played it channeled Jimmy Page, I wasn’t a Zeppelin fan when I got that guitar, now they are the number one artist in my Spotify, and I can play more of their songs than any other band.

Lesson to be learned is beauty is only skin deep. Get a R9, play it and see if it grabs you by the balls!

Attachments

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have two peices of equipment that aren’t for sale, first is my R9 I bought from Mark back in 2015.

The Second is a JCM 800 in Silver Jubilee camouflage.

The R9 since the first time I played it channeled Jimmy Page, I wasn’t a Zeppelin fan when I got that guitar, now they are the number one artist in my Spotify, and I can play more of their songs than any other band.

Lesson to be learned is beauty is only skin deep. Get a R9, play it and see if it grabs you by the balls!
Nice guitar!

Latest Threads