Monster Top Heritage H-150. Job loss sale. Must see!

Nickzephead92

Reaction score
This is one amazing machine. I mean look at that top...

Sadly and due to unforeseen circumstances my 2008 monster top H-150 is up for grabs. Due to the loss of my job within the next couple of weeks, and with a baby due in a couple months, I just can’t afford to keep this beauty.

On to the good stuff...

This is quite literally the lightest and most responsive single cut I have ever played or owned. I believe this is one of the light weight models which give this beauty a little more “air” on the high end. There is almost a slight 335 overtone. This guitar weighs less than both of my Strats! I don’t have a scale but I am guessing it definitely doesn’t weigh more than 8lbs. It’s good for your back, easy on the eyes, will get you chicks and the price will be easy on your bank account!

This is the nicest top I have seen on an H-150 in a long time. It has some streaks, some wide big leaf flame and some tighter flame lines too. Don’t get me started about the 1 piece back!

The neck is a pretty vintage accurate 60’s neck as compared to the 60’s Melody Makers and ‘63 SG Junior I used to have. It’s slim at the nut and increases in thickness toward the 12th fret.

This is a great playing guitar with a ton of resonance. Strummed acoustically, it is loud and rich. Plugged in, it has a great bass and treble response (not too bright and not too flubby). The volume controls actually work to clean up a dirty amp, like they are supposed to!

There are a few little marks on this beauty that will be pictured. It has a scuff on the back, a little mark on the edge of the back of the headstock, a scuff on the side and some light polishing swirls. The A and D strings do buzz a little when played open. A couple drops of super glue and a nut file will fix that in a jiffy.

If you know Heritage, you know quality. I would place this up against any R0 any day!

The price is a LOW $1475 plus actual shipping! Please help me out someone. If this doesn’t sell in 24 hours, I’ll have to put something else up on the block and keep this one.

Thanks!

Nickzephead92

Reaction score
Last call folks! I’m pulling the listing at midnight and listing something else.

mfoster

Reaction score
Bump for an awesome seller.
I play the 03 classic every night.... Love it

Best of luck - Mark

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
Buy with confidence! I've bought over half a dozen guitars from Nick over the past few years. He knows how to ferret out the exceptional ones. Ships fast, well packed, and above all a true friend since we met.

I'd be all over this one if the timing were better..