Monosodium Glutamate Isn’t Bad For You, Unless You’re Racist

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
I am fucking allergic to MSG and all the fucking derivatives. I KNOW what happens to me when I eat even a tiny bit of it (shortness of breath, rapid heart beat, heat palpitations and I SEE fucking red) takes two fucking days to wash the shit out of my system. Only thing that helps is aspirin, magnesium and drinking a LOT of water.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
So, as has been mentioned previously in the thread...some people have legitimate issues with MSG....most people don't. It's not a poison or bad for everyone. My dad is legitimately allergic to it. My brother, on the other hand is not. My dad get's quite ill from even a small amount of MSG, my brother claims that he does...however he used to eat Doritos like there was no tomorrow, without any symptoms or issues. Once he found out that there was MSG in the Doritos flavor he so loved, he began experiencing sickness from it.

People can and do psych themselves into all sorts of illnesses and problems.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Once he found out that there was MSG in the Doritos flavor he so loved, he began experiencing sickness from it.
But but but... they just STARTED adding MSG to Doritos because President So-And-So relaxed controls on the FDA and allowed companies to pay for approvals.

Ya... I've heard that from the step-daughter a million times.

pnuggett

Reaction score
I am fucking allergic to MSG and all the fucking derivatives. I KNOW what happens to me when I eat even a tiny bit of it (shortness of breath, rapid heart beat, heat palpitations and I SEE fucking red) takes two fucking days to wash the shit out of my system. Only thing that helps is aspirin, magnesium and drinking a LOT of water.

RACIST!!!