Mojotone amp kit thoughts

ARandall

Reaction score
Anyone had/built one??

Just pulled the trigger on the Brown Vibroverb version. My other 2 builds have been from Ceriatone.

Cjsinla

Reaction score
That amp or the brown face deluxe are very tempting, but I already have too many amps now. The Mojotone kits are pretty high quality for the most part but I always use other speakers like Weber or Celestion. I’m curious to see how yours comes out. I built 2 tweed Supers, a 5e3 Deluxe, a tweed Vibrolux, champ, a GA5 and a VibroChamp. They all sound great but a couple needed a little tweaking here and there. My last Mojotone build was a tweed Bassman built to Marshall jcm800 specs. Have fun.

ARandall

Reaction score
I put together a Mojotone JTM45 Offset head kit. Hell of a good learning experience. Sounded ok
Thats a nice clean build. Thanks for the gut shots....shows me what sort of components I can expect.

The Mojotone kits are pretty high quality for the most part but I always use other speakers like Weber or Celestion
Yeah, I tend to go for my own cab/speakers too. Mostly as I save a lot on international shipping fees by buying locally for those heavy type items.
I was lucky too timing wise as they'd just shut down the option of buying the kit with no tubes (as well as cab or speakers). So contacted them and got an individual/custom order manually entered into the system.
The guy from Mojotone said they're moving toward only selling the kits as complete ensembles.

Cjsinla

Reaction score
What? Mojotone is eliminating some of their kit options?

Wow, you’re right. They don’t have the ”no tubes” option anymore.

Latest Threads