Mojotone 5E3 Tweed Deluxe with Celestion Alnico Blue

TonyAsh

Reaction score
This is a fantastic sounding replica of the 1950's narrow panel Fender 5E3 Tweed Deluxe amp, by Mojotone. The 5E3 is/was famously used by guitarists such as Joe Walsh, Don Felder, Billy Gibbons and Neil Young. The dual volume controls are very interactive with one another, and the tone control has a wide usable sweep. 12 watts. Two JJ 6V6's, one Groove Tubes 12AX7, one EHX 12AY7 and a Mesa branded 5Y3 rectifier. The original speaker wire was replaced with a Monster Cable. It is currently loaded with a UK-made Celestion Alnico Blue speaker. $800 plus $50 shipping in the continental U.S. If you want the amp without the Blue speaker so you can add your own speaker I would be happy to knock $200 off the asking price. Also includes a nice amp cover. This is a seriously fun amp that nails your favorite classic rock tones, and cleans up beautifully by rolling your guitar's volume knob down. Honestly, I just want something a little bigger. PM me if interested. I can deliver to the Chicago and Milwaukee areas, or anywhere in between. No trades please. Tele shown for scale and is not included.

TonyAsh

Reaction score
Just want to reiterate, I am more than willing to sell the amp without the Blue speaker for $600, if $800 is too steep for anyone and you'd prefer to add your own. I have another amp that I'd love to put the Blue in.

TonyAsh

Reaction score
Bump for free shipping. $800 even, anywhere in the continental U.S., $600 even without the speaker. Will knock $50 off if you are anywhere near Chicago or Milwaukee and want to pick it up.

My Les Paul Classifieds