Mods Please Delete

jco.1

Reaction score
Thinking about trading a near-completely stock '76 Custom; the only change from factory is an aftermarket bridge and a set of Dunlop strap locks. The stock bridge and strap pins would be included in the original hard case. I usually upgrade parts here and there on guitars I take in, but I can't bring myself to touch anything on this one.

Minor swirling, etc on the finish and one small impression on the back of the guitar. The electronics are dead quiet and the original shield can is still installed in the control cavity.

Original T top pickups (which sound amazing), untouched solder joints everywhere. Original frets in perfect condition; these aren't the fretless wonders, but they are still pretty low, with no pits, dents, etc. to be found. This one has not seen a lot of play over the last 40 years.

Weight is around 10.5 lbs.; I've attached a few photos of the guitar in various light conditions. It is a stunner in person, and is a super comfortable player. I could send additional photos to anyone with serious interest in trading.

I'm looking for either a Bourbonburst or Ebony 2013-2014 R8 in return, not really anything else. I'm willing to ship to the lower 48 only.

guitaraddict

Reaction score
Nice! I don't see to many pop up in that color. Usually black, natural or clown burst. That looks great. GLWTS!

jco.1

Reaction score
:wave:

Trades considered....please be reasonable with offers if you have serious interest.

jco.1

Reaction score
Trade value at $3,250; typical slim taper profile for a Norlin. Not the thinnest I've owned, but still slim. Very comfortable to play.

lespauldawg

Reaction score
If this guitar sounds anything like my 76 Custom "Natural" the buyer is in for a real treat, T-Tops are amazing and the neck profile is super comfortable.

GLWS/T

Latest Threads