Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
use VLC

Windows Media Player is for Noobs stuck in the 90's :laugh2:
dd0.png

Olds442

Reaction score
got it working. thanks guys!

also figured out how to mirror my pc to the new LG. don't need a chromecast no more, bonus. i have to see if the mirror is as hi def as the chromecast.

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks like fun. I'm not sure about Paramount+ though.
"The Offer is a biographical drama miniseries about the development and production of Francis Ford Coppola's landmark film The Godfather (1972) for Paramount Pictures. The miniseries premiered on April 28, 2022, on Paramount+. TV Series The Offer

CHARACTERS:
Robert Evans
Francis Ford Coppola
Mario Puzo
Joe Colombo
Marlon Brando
Ali MacGraw
Carlo Gambino
Frank Sinatra
Al Pacino
Kirk Acevedo as Special Agent Hale
Ross McCall as Moran

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
that does sound interesting

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It wasn't a bad movie. For three hours I expected more action. It was more of a detective story I guess.

Cat woman's line about privileged white men was annoying but I guess they put that trash in everything these days.

I hated the nose on the cowl. It was weird and rounded and distracting. Actually I guess I didn't really like the bat suit much. Affleck's bat suit was a lot better. And Affleck was a much better Bruce Wayne. I don't think the new guy is a good Bruce Wayne.

Idk I'm torn. It was an ok dark detective story. But three hours is nuts and the best action fight scene is in like the first 10 minutes.

Colin Farrell was an excellent Penguin and was probably my favorite part of the movie. I'm sure they'll make a sequel because that's what Hollywood does, hopefully he comes back as the penguin.

The surprise guy in the cell next to riddler was good too.

I watched it last night. During the first half hour I couldn't decide what to think. But then something clicked and I really got into it. It has a real "Sin City" vibe which I like. I'm going to to say this is my favorite Batman movie.

What I liked most was that is wasn't another "super hero" movie. In this film Batman was human, almost normal. He wasn't a super hero, he was just a vigilante. All his tech was within the realm of possibility (well, sort of), not the fantastical stuff in the other movies. I felt Pattison did to Bruce Wayne, what Ledger did to the Joker.

Olds442

Reaction score
batman was pretty good.

the stupid scene was the batmobile reveal scene. revs engine, flashes lights, and everyone panics? the fuck was that bull shit.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I liked the Uncharted movie. At the end Drake got his signature shoulder holsters,.. and at the very very very end Sully finally got his moustache.

uncharted-trailer-zum-film-zeigt-mark-wahlberg-erstmals-als-schnurrbart-sully_6165073.jpg

I hope it gets a sequel. As a fan of the games it was fun picking apart the movie like, "oh that's from part 2, .. that's from part 3,.. that's from part 4!" .. they actually did a better job than I was expecting.

I still think Tom Holland is too young to be Drake. But if this becomes a movie franchise in about 10 years he'll probably look right.

Wahlberg does actually sort of look like the young Sully shown in flashbacks in the game.

ElMSYKOW0AEaWpM.jpg

I like that they have Tom Holland wearing the same shirt as well...

Definitely seems like they're setting up a sequel.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love the pitch meeting videos. I'm sure I've watched at least 20 of them.

All the Spider-Mans, Godzillas, etc. They're all good.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yeah that's a good one. I like whenever he works in that whole, "I'm gonna need you to get all the way off my back about that!"

:laugh2: