MLP Weekly Movie Club

PeteK

Reaction score
I love that one. I think of it every time I miss breakfast by like 2 minutes or something.
Deniro only has a tiny cameo in it, but you can barely tell.
What was the Deniro cameo in Falling Down? I've seen that movie several times and I don't remember Deniro in it.

I always thought it was a young Tim Blake Nelson who played the manager at the McDonald's or whatever, where he just misses the breakfast. But he's not credited for the part if it's him.

Olds442

Reaction score
grabbing lamb too, although i suspect there's something odd in that one, that we didn't quite get in the trailer.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I like Noomi Rapace and will watch pretty much anything she does.

She was the original 'Girl with the dragon tattoo',.. and she was in Alien: Prometheus

WiMa8oH.jpg

good actress, and pretty easy on the eyes.

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
Noomi Rapace is in a movie called "Whatever Happened to Monday" where she plays seven characters each named for a different day of the week. Crazy premise and pretty entertaining. On Netflix.

In a world where families are limited to one child due to overpopulation, a set of identical septuplets must avoid being put to a long sleep by the government and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
she was in a movie called Dead Man Down that I liked a lot too

can't really put my finger on why I liked it, but I found myself thinking about the movie long after I'd seen it.

Some movies sort of get me like that

PeteK

Reaction score

She was the original 'Girl with the dragon tattoo',.. and she was in Alien: Prometheus

WiMa8oH.jpg

She soccer kicked a dildo up a guy's ass in that Girl with the dragon tattoo movie. Fucking brutal! He had it coming though. I was disappointed they didn't continue that series as there were several books and she becomes the main character.

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score

WiMa8oH.jpg

She was great as Lisbeth Salander, meh as Dr. Shaw in Prometheus (although I'm one of the few alien fans who actually liked the movie, Covenant sucked though).

Other movies of hers to check out:

Close (good action thriller)
Unlocked (also good action thriller)
Rupture (weird but good)
Daisy Diamond (drama)

Olds442

Reaction score
Both journey and lamb were pretty good movies. I was pleasantly by the ending of lamb. Thought it was going another direction. Glad they went the way they did.

Was a huge "oh shit fuck" ending. Well played writers.

Latest Threads